SolvedRealm Relay Script ; Unrecognised command

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Realm Relay Script ; Unrecognised command
I'm seeming to have a problem running scripts inside Realm Relay.
I know it's enabled because the blue text popped up in-game, and it says this in the cmd
"13:46:04 Connected to remote server."
However, when I try run a command it gives me the unrecognised command text in-game.
The scripts I've tried to run are:
  • autoloot
  • tq
  • wc
  • connect
  • tp


Note sure if it's relevant to the situation, but another thing that pops up in the cmd is
"13:46:06 sun.org.mozilla.javascript.internal.EvaluatorExcep tion: Java class "rea
lmrelay.packets.server.GoToPacket" has no public instance field or method named
"message". (<Unknown source>#91) in <Unknown source> at line number 91"

-Thanks for helping.
If a script has an error, it doesnt run. Post the script that you are trying to run and we will see what causes the error (You are probably missing a break in your switch)
Figured out the issue.
And none of those commands work?
Quote Originally Posted by Notsomeone View Post
And none of those commands work?
Nope. That's why I'm trying to trouble shoot.
Quote Originally Posted by MrNextGen View Post
Nope. That's why I'm trying to trouble shoot.
Well, you need to locate the error on line 91. The code is probably something like packet.message. I can't open spoilers on my phone
Quote Originally Posted by Notsomeone View Post
Well, you need to locate the error on line 91. The code is probably something like packet.message. I can't open spoilers on my phone
Removed some of the scripts, that error isn't popping up anymore. Autoloot seems to be implemented, but whenever I add connect (error still not showing up on cmd), it does continue to give me the unrecognised command issue.
Then it seems that you don't use connect.js correctly. You could also post it here as code.
Quote Originally Posted by Notsomeone View Post
Then it seems that you don't use connect.js correctly. You could also post it here as code.
I've posted them above, I'll remove the spoilers for now. Also it seemed that wc was causing the errors in cmd thus I'll remove that script.
Solved the issue by playing around with some of the files. It's an issue on my end.
Seems to have fixed his problem.

/Solved
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us