QuestionIs there any exploit so on DarkRP, you can override the door owner on DarkRP.

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Is there any exploit so on DarkRP, you can override the door owner on DarkRP.
Title Explains All ^
Wouldnt JaOs The UltiMate Hacker Know Of All The ExploIts
I don't see how thats useful D3m0, Plus for the thread question No you couldn't since only superadmins could do that etc, It's mostly serverside so ya :/
Mhmmmm Okay
there is one exploit .i know of
Tell me plz
Even if you get through the door. There may be a keypad door or some other hard to reach.
I already can do it, I guess a lua script could help along.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadWilly View Post
I don't see how thats useful D3m0, Plus for the thread question No you couldn't since only superadmins could do that etc, It's mostly serverside so ya :/
Just no.
Quote Originally Posted by CoLDarkness View Post
I already can do it, I guess a lua script could help along.



Just no.
Assuming that an admin cleanup will reset doors owners, it's probably server sided.
Mind enlighten me then Coldarkness?
I don't get how I said it was serverside yet, Darkness said no it wasn't ?
Quote Originally Posted by BigBadWilly View Post
I don't get how I said it was serverside yet, Darkness said no it wasn't ?
You still can buy them although they are owned, It adds you to the list of owners, and you can then remove the other owners to make it yourself.
Quote Originally Posted by CoLDarkness View Post
You still can buy them although they are owned, It adds you to the list of owners, and you can then remove the other owners to make it yourself.
I already had that bug one time, but I wasn't able to remove owners through :/
Hmm Well all see if I can find a way to do what you wanted in the first place.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?