WTSAccount hacking for pretty much anything.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Account hacking for pretty much anything.
Will cost you 10$ PSC
Or i could sell it if you can verify my Paypal account.
form :-
Name of the game or site :
Skype :
Don't buy from this guy. I just get scammed for a Riot Nasus Skin Code. I paid and he sent me 2 non-working codes.
Quote Originally Posted by Fredelini View Post
Don't buy from this guy. I just get scammed for a Riot Nasus Skin Code. I paid and he sent me 2 non-working codes.
Nice try dude, spamming my posts wont get you a refund. You got your skin stop faking things because guess what moderators aint retarded
Try to scam someone else.
Quote Originally Posted by Free syrian View Post
Nice try dude, spamming my posts wont get you a refund. You got your skin stop faking things because guess what moderators aint retarded
Try to scam someone else.
Haha I got all the proof
+ We screenshared haha. You know I did'nt get the skin.
Quote Originally Posted by Fredelini View Post
Haha I got all the proof
+ We screenshared haha. You know I did'nt get the skin.
Yes we did ? and you did get it.
Kid kill yourself.
Can you hack TSM_Dyrus for me?
Quote Originally Posted by Fredelini View Post
Don't buy from this guy. I just get scammed for a Riot Nasus Skin Code. I paid and he sent me 2 non-working codes.
Have you reported to the Scammer Grave?
don't trust any of That there are many hackers or LIARS these days
would you be able to hack a gmail account if i gave you email and password of it?
its the problem that i dont own a mobile number of that account and i dont have any other info but email and pw..
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?