EUW | LVL 30 ACCOUNT | RARE SKINS: UFO Corki, Judgement Kayle + | 84 Chars | 50 Skins
Hey guys. I'm selling my (original) LoL account.
I don't have any time for gaming anymore. I have this account since the BETA. It's why I got UFO Corki which is very rare.
I'm looking for 100$ for this account.
Intented for collectors I think.
PAYPAL ONLY.
Additional RARE skins:
- UFO Corki
- Judgement Kayle
- Nidalee Bewitching
- Twisted Fate Underworld
Mythic skins:
- Badger Teemo
- Crimson Akali
- Zilean Time Machine
- Angler Jax
- Yellow Jacket Shen
Legendary skins:
- Brolaf
- Aether Wings Kayle
+ 39 " normal " skins
84 CHAMPS
3 Rune Pages
2730 PI
1061 RP
UNRANKED
----------------




I don't have any time for gaming anymore. I have this account since the BETA. It's why I got UFO Corki which is very rare.
I'm looking for 100$ for this account.
Intented for collectors I think.
PAYPAL ONLY.
Additional RARE skins:
- UFO Corki
- Judgement Kayle
- Nidalee Bewitching
- Twisted Fate Underworld
Mythic skins:
- Badger Teemo
- Crimson Akali
- Zilean Time Machine
- Angler Jax
- Yellow Jacket Shen
Legendary skins:
- Brolaf
- Aether Wings Kayle
+ 39 " normal " skins
84 CHAMPS
3 Rune Pages
2730 PI
1061 RP
UNRANKED
----------------





