Played with 400k on the Xmash Crate and I just didn't anything!

Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
Played with 400k on the Xmash Crate and I just didn't anything!
Fuck it guys, I'm about to stop playing that shitty game.. First time played with 103k on the Kurki Gold and didn't win anything

Now 400k on the Xmash shit and didnt win anything just the fucking grenade

And bought the new char that's it

Fuck Z8GAMES LOGIC
Quote Originally Posted by -Correct View Post
Fuck it guys, I'm about to stop playing that shitty game.. First time played with 103k on the Kurki Gold and didn't win anything

Now 400k on the Xmash shit and didnt win anything just the fucking grenade

And bought the new char that's it

Fuck Z8GAMES LOGIC
LOL why would u spend that much on a trashy game XD, Just buy csgo and quit cf. Problem solved
LOL, Stop complaining. No one gives a fuck.
omg and i look at me and become sad becouse i have crash it 50 crates and my reward was ,,nice try,buy another 100 next time''

how to spend 400k omg and dont win it anything
How much money have u wasted on this game already? I keep seeing your threads saying " i bought 400k zp" or "i bought 100k zp".
Really man this is getting an addicting problem for u.
I have spun 100 crates and saw 1 time DE and 3 times the MINIMI. I will spin crates untill i win the DE.
Quote Originally Posted by Communismo View Post
I have spun 100 crates and saw 1 time DE and 3 times the MINIMI. I will spin crates untill i win the DE.
Good luck
Quote Originally Posted by Purple. View Post
Good luck
Thank you1
I quit Crossfire, gonna play CSGO.

Gonna sell my account though.
A picture from the another charge of the another 400k ZP
Quote Originally Posted by InSane-Skillz View Post
DAMN YOU ARE MAD SON!
You gussed it alone?

I will charge ZP until I make my account worth 300$+ Will even make it marshall when I get time to buy VIP guns and farm
Quote Originally Posted by vendetta140 View Post
How do you wanna make profit if you are gonna spend more money on your account? I have never seen anyone as stupid as you are. This game isn't even stable, it could die any moment.
Just to let you know that I don't pay a shit to that game I get all of this ZP for free.

It isn't 0$ but it is nearly 10 - 20$ per 200k ZP.
Wait wait wait. What happened to this quote. "Fuck it guys, I'm about to stop playing that shitty game"
So you're telling me you're about to spend 300 more dollars on a game you call "shitty" LOL
Quote Originally Posted by -Correct View Post
You gussed it alone?

I will charge ZP until I make my account worth 300$+ Will even make it marshall when I get time to buy VIP guns and farm
what else to say but welcome to crossfire
Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?