DetectedBF3 OverDose v1.2 [ESP, Aimbot, + More!][Updated!]

Posts 1–15 of 203 · Page 1 of 14
BF3 OverDose v1.2 [ESP, Aimbot, + More!][Updated!]
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THE HACK GETS DETECTED FAST WHEN MANY PEOPLE START USING IT. DO NOT CRY IF YOU GET DETECTION OR BAN. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE!

Hello guys, bringing you the update a litttle late but here it is. Same features, just updated due to maintence and detections. I may post a patch to this release within the next 2-3 days so be on the lookout if you follow my hacks. I disabled the hotkeys as they were causing some problems. Will be working on this. All hacks are now always on. You can no longer toggle ESP hacks on and off. Aimbot still works with hot keys ALT and Middle Mouse Button. Press Ctrl to activate triggerbot.

Credits: Chevyyy, scrapdizle, Cypher Presents, dudeinberlin, Xerwell, Kozmo, IChooseYou

[USE AT YOUR OWN RISK]

*Note the menu is still VERY buggy | I removed some hotkeys. Check changelog.

*Updated 12/11/2013
Code:
===Changelog===
[12/11/2013]
-Normal Maintence
-Removed hotkeys
-ESP hacks are now auto on
-Menu still shows the running cheats
[11/21/2013]
-Added menu class
-Optimized aimbot (thanks scrapdizle)
-Fixed No recoil
-Reduced weapon damage
-Module is hidden
-Bypassing Punkbuster
-Other updates

Code:
Features:

Name ESP
Distance ESP
Health ESP
Box ESP
No Recoil
No Spread
Aimbot 
Auotshoot
Bullets
Spoof PB SS GUID
Spoof PB SS Name
Return Black SS
Bypass Punkbuster


How to use:

1.Run BF3
2.Wait until you are in game
3.ALT+TAB and open your injector(I use PerX)
4.Inject the hack into bf3.exe
5.Enjoy!

Hotkeys:


ALT or Middle Mouse Button - Aimbot
CTRL - Triggerbot

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/e...is/1386820247/

BF3 OverDose v1.2.rar - Jotti's malware scan
BF3 OverDose v1.2_mpgh.net.rar9 KB · 3,693 downloads 1/55 malicious
Oh god, yes!
/File is safe to use, approved.
Very good hack!!
Hmm... it doesn't seem that I can open my injector when I'm playing Bf3 :l
Seems to have some problem using ALT to activate the aimbot. Middle mouse button still works, however.
CTRL and ALT do not do anything whatsoever. Middle Mouse is the only button that works for this hack. The other 2 buttons are broken and do not work. Confirmed by multiple people.

Also your aimbot is pure ass. It couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. Using a machine gun I couldn't hit anyone while using this.

Bad Aimbot, Broken Buttons. Overall it gets a Grade D for effort.
Quote Originally Posted by THC View Post
CTRL and ALT do not do anything whatsoever. Middle Mouse is the only button that works for this hack. The other 2 buttons are broken and do not work. Confirmed by multiple people.

Also your aimbot is pure ass. It couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. Using a machine gun I couldn't hit anyone while using this.

Bad Aimbot, Broken Buttons. Overall it gets a Grade D for effort.
It won't let me edit my post, something on the website is broken so Ill post this second post but I have deleted this .dll because it is so hiliariously bad.
Standing right up in front of people I cannot hit them using this hack. This hack is Grade A Supreme Garbage.
1. Auto-shoot does not work 80% of the time.
2. The Aimbot aims everywhere except the person you're aiming at.
3. The only working button is the middle mouse button which is a god awful abomination for an aimbot hotkey.
4. The no-recoil and no-spread do not work very good at all, they suck ass imho.
5. I would not use this hack even if it was free. Needs a SHIT TON of work.
Quote Originally Posted by THC View Post
It won't let me edit my post, something on the website is broken so Ill post this second post but I have deleted this .dll because it is so hiliariously bad.
Standing right up in front of people I cannot hit them using this hack. This hack is Grade A Supreme Garbage.
1. Auto-shoot does not work 80% of the time.
2. The Aimbot aims everywhere except the person you're aiming at.
3. The only working button is the middle mouse button which is a god awful abomination for an aimbot hotkey.
4. The no-recoil and no-spread do not work very good at all, they suck ass imho.
5. I would not use this hack even if it was free. Needs a SHIT TON of work.
The CTRL key must be double pressed, the aimbot and everything else works fine for me. I could give 2 shits if it works for you or not. I already posted if it doesn't work for you then move on and find another one because it's obviously working fine for the hundreds of other who have downloaded it on multiple sites. This just shows how many mooching fags like to use hack without putting work into one. If I was releasing a hack that worked perfect for everyone I would most definitely not post it here. Anyone who wants future updates, pm me. They will not be released for ungrateful pussys.
PB detect it fast! I hate hackers on bf3 only
Can you make the aimbot closest to crosshair plz?
Very Good! (:
Posts 1–15 of 203 · Page 1 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?