OLIBOLI8769'S USERNAME GRABBER 0.6 |SUPER FAST|NO ANNOYING MESSAGES|

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
OLIBOLI8769'S USERNAME GRABBER 0.6 |SUPER FAST|NO ANNOYING MESSAGES|
Hey guys!

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO USE THIS, OR WANT HELP, CLICK HERE:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/759-advent...ber-guide.html


Thanks to everyone for giving me suggestions for this version. They really help!
Please keep them coming, the more suggestions the better.

Main updates:
- Room swapping is MUCH faster, has no annoying messages, and has less lag.
- You can now edit the servers which you want to swap to

Enjoy!

 
Screenshot






@Rance-Sama
@Gio

Thanks,
-Oliboli8769


-EDIT-
I took the chance just to share some usernames I already grabbed as well. There's only something like 200
but I grabbed them in a few tests I did while releasing this new version
Virus scan:usernames.txt - Jotti's malware scan
Virus scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b...is/1386928997/
Oliboli8769's Username Grabber 0.6.exe_mpgh.net.zip860 KB · 670 downloads Clean
usernames.txt3 KB · 248 downloads Clean
Nice release. Hope it will be approve soon so I can try it.
awesome just waiting for it to be released now
Quote Originally Posted by madijonee View Post
awesome just waiting for it to be released now
Quote Originally Posted by Kent Tailocad View Post
Nice release. Hope it will be approve soon so I can try it.
Thanks for your support guys
And I hope you will be happy with it. I tried very hard to perfect it. My only worry now is if it will be TOO fast and therefore lag too much, but I will let you be the deciders of what you like/don't like
wow you made the option of selecting the severs you want , now I can only wait for it to be approved
Quote Originally Posted by jake790 View Post
Any mods wanna hurry and approve this so we can download it.

Also. Anyone got a big password.txt they mind sharing?
Haha I appreciate that you want the file to be approved so fast, I take that as a compliment
But don't put pressure on the minions, they're not superhuman! Haha
Also, AqworldThunder was the one who actually published the windows version of this, so if it weren't for him - this wouldn't exist!

Hmm... for the passwords, I suggest using this: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/219-aq-wor...pplied-ae.html
(But I may be biased)

Quote Originally Posted by Ammarez View Post
wow you made the option of selecting the severs you want , now I can only wait for it to be approved
Yep! I always try my very best to achieve every suggestion I get
can u add a simple shop/quest loader , bank loader and a simple auto attack bot?
they will help allot since I won't have to change programs or stop farming usernames
isn't there a way to end the lag by just making it grab all names in server as soon as u log into the server ?
Quote Originally Posted by madijonee View Post
isn't there a way to end the lag by just making it grab all names in server as soon as u log into the server ?
Haha trust me, I've tried that. The only possible way of doing it is through grabbing the usernames from each and every room in the game, which is actually easy.
BUT, to do this, we must trick the server into thinking that we're in a different room to the one that we're actually in == very hard to do

Quote Originally Posted by Ammarez View Post
can u add a simple shop/quest loader , bank loader and a simple auto attack bot?
they will help allot since I won't have to change programs or stop farming usernames
Ok, sure! That will be easy
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post


Nope. Sorry, it's against the forum rules.
I'm sure Glue or Thunder will approve it soon though - they don't usually take too long, just be patient
Read more: MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats Rules
Nice man keeps getting better and better keep it up bro!
Quote Originally Posted by ToxLP View Post
Nice man keeps getting better and better keep it up bro!
Thanks a lot man!
You keep up the good work with the cracker as well. My grabber would be useless without your or MINAD's cracker.
I might be able to make a username grabber but I would have absolutely no idea how to make a cracker, so you should be proud of your work man
Much awesome
Much cool
Much finally
Much approved.
Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
Much awesome
Much cool
Much finally
Much approved.
Much thanks
Such approval
Wow
--------------
Thanks Glue
Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
Much awesome
Much cool
Much finally
Much approved.
wow finally



bugs and things :
there is an extra grey text box at the back ground
add member servers to server swap
Quote Originally Posted by Ammarez View Post
wow finally



bugs an things :
there is an extra grey text box at the back ground
add member servers to server swap
Extra grey textbox? Where?
Ok sure thing. I removed the member ones originally because of the previous version where you couldn't select the servers. I will do that for next time.
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?