The Ambition of Oda Nobuna

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
The Ambition of Oda Nobuna
I recently finished this anime, has anyone else watched it? I found it surprisingly better then what I expected. It was supposed to be a harem anime but there's next to no fanservice (it's all in the ending theme!) and the action scenes are pretty good.

Seen it.
I thought it was really good as well.
It was decent.

The reason it didn't get any attention is that its basically a non-interesting tale of Nobunaga with a female cast though.
-------------

Personally I would have changed the character models to be a bit more grown-up and added a bit more "dark" to the series as Nobunaga stories generally need that. The female cast is fine, but they were kind of old character models.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Personally I would have changed the character models to be a bit more grown-up and added a bit more "dark" to the series as Nobunaga stories generally need that. The female cast is fine, but they were kind of old character models.
I agree. They cried a lot also, didn't really like that. They tried the whole "dark" thing at the end but it was done pretty bad. The ending was nice and they hinted at another season. Also Sagara didn't really worry about going back to the future either... like at all. That bothered me a bit.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
I agree. They cried a lot also, didn't really like that. They tried the whole "dark" thing at the end but it was done pretty bad. The ending was nice and they hinted at another season. Also Sagara didn't really worry about going back to the future either... like at all. That bothered me a bit.
Well it's competition is Sengoku Basara, which did a much better job and imo was a lot more entertaining.


The character models are just so.....tiny..... it becomes a problem when it's the entire cast. It suffers from the same thing Shakugan No Shana suffered from, and a lot of these types of anime's do. Weird pseudo-loli characters fighting goons, with a ton of Tsunder-ish lines for the harem.

Eh, the time travel thing was also kind of lame. There wasn't even a need for it, just make the guy in the time period in the first place and you have a much more original/interesting story. There could be a lot more talk of Nobunaga being a girl as supposed to this manly man and whatnot.......eh.
------------[


It's one of the many mediocre japanese history series, I'd love for people to take more interest in them than this though, the feudal time period has a lot of interesting stuff
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
It's one of the many mediocre japanese history series, I'd love for people to take more interest in them than this though, the feudal time period has a lot of interesting stuff

They're interesting. Do you have any recommendations?
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post

They're interesting. Do you have any recommendations?
Well you could try out Sengoku Basara for anime, mangawise I think Samurai Deeper Kyo is my favorite representation for Nobunaga and the era.
I loved it to the point of wanting a second season.
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
I loved it to the point of wanting a second season.
I'm assuming it's getting a second season because it never finished the story. It showed another antagonist at the very end of the last episode. It's been a year tho
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
I'm assuming it's getting a second season because it never finished the story. It showed another antagonist at the very end of the last episode. It's been a year tho
If only it happened...
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
I'm assuming it's getting a second season because it never finished the story. It showed another antagonist at the very end of the last episode. It's been a year tho

I believe its a VN adaptation, so the second season is probably going to depend upon the sales of the anime, otherwise it will just be another DeadManWonderland or another type of that show.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post



I believe its a VN adaptation, so the second season is probably going to depend upon the sales of the anime, otherwise it will just be another DeadManWonderland or another type of that show.
Really? That blows. Another anime that I wished had another season.
I've seen it, was somewhat good
I saw it and thought that it was decent. May be a bit better if I knew my Japanese history though~
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?