Lightbulb[HowTo] Non Hamachi Private Server AQW

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[HowTo] Non Hamachi Private Server AQW
hey Guys Just Wondering if some of you can teach me how to Make Private Server non hamachi? i tried before but still wont work!!! Any of your help would be appreciated my Skype is : xrazz.zergon
Sure I can teach you :V
Quote Originally Posted by ProjectXOwner View Post
hey Guys Just Wondering if some of you can teach me how to Make Private Server non hamachi? i tried before but still wont work!!! Any of your help would be appreciated my Skype is : xrazz.zergon
Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
Sure I can teach you :V
@ @ProjectXOwner add @chibizs and he'll teach you (as he said above)

/closed
lol its soo easy men

you need a static ip or if you have dynamic ip you should Get no-ip dns.
Quote Originally Posted by iishack View Post
lol its soo easy men

you need a static ip or if you have dynamic ip you should Get no-ip dns.

iishack there is more to that then what you think. And even if he has dynamic or static I still recommend no IP so his IP isn't running around MPGH xD
I think you need VPS for AQW Non Hamachi
Quote Originally Posted by reyhansii12 View Post
I think you need VPS for AQW Non Hamachi
No you dont.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us