Thumbs upWTBBuying TPA Ez Skin code

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Buying TPA Ez Skin code
Yo guys,

Im looking to buy a TPA Ezreal skin code for EUW, I dont want any trolls or scam, I will be using a middle man or I shall be going first, the price can be negotiable.


Contact me @ skype on: JenGamer


Thanks,
-Jen
Quote Originally Posted by JenGamer View Post
Yo guys,

Im looking to buy a TPA Ezreal skin code for EUW, I dont want any trolls or scam, I will be using a middle man or I shall be going first, the price can be negotiable.


Contact me @ skype on: JenGamer


Thanks,
-Jen
I don't really think there is a TPA ezreal skin code out there. Those skins were just a limited edition addition to the shop. But I can offer you an account which has in its position a TPA Ezreal skin.
Quote Originally Posted by shugeevan View Post
I don't really think there is a TPA ezreal skin code out there. Those skins were just a limited edition addition to the shop. But I can offer you an account which has in its position a TPA Ezreal skin.
... in its possession* a TPA Ezreal skin.
Sorry but I like my grammar and spellings~
There are no codes for TPA skins.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?