[Re-Release] MPGH themed I.P Changer

Posts 1–15 of 170 · Page 1 of 12
[Re-Release] MPGH themed I.P Changer

Old thread was lost, thought people might be interested in this. You can move accordingly, only releasing in here because this is where I, Jo3, released the original.

Usage of this program is common sense; open it, run it, wait for it.
Tested only on XP system, works only for dynamic I.P's.

Enjoy.


Virus Scan: Hereⓘ
Xplicitts IP Changer.rarattachment deleted · 2,780 downloads before removal
Nice...but wheres the screen shot? =O
meeh i guess it kk might test it
you need a screen shot of the program and a virus scan of the file before the attached file will be approved for downloading.
Need SS and Virus scan. New rules...
lol yeah ss and virus scan
...sigh

Updated with new information as requested.
Sad, no matter how much I've released and helped people can't trust me?
OMG I remember that IPChanger! I used it all the time until I reformatted my computer due to some virus! By the time I remembered I lost the IPChanger the links were long gone!

EDIT: I remember it saves some .bat(the one it uses to IPChange) in C:\ right? I'm going to use that .
I completely trust you, but its by forum regulations. It won't get approved without SS and virus scan. it looks sexy
So could this also work for vista or your not sure because you havent tested it there and how do you find out if you have a Dynamic IP
Quote Originally Posted by kongjoer View Post
So could this also work for vista or your not sure because you havent tested it there and how do you find out if you have a Dynamic IP
It might work for vista, might not.
But I'm 90% sure it will.

As for your second question:
Open a DOS window, and type the command:

ipconfig /all

Look at the results. If the line Dhcp Enabled has a Yes beside it, you have a dynamic IP address. You'll also see at the bottom of the output when the lease was obtained and when it expires. This is when your machine got the IP address, and when it will be getting a new one from the DHCP server.

If the line Dhcp Enabled has a No beside it, you have a static IP address.

In all likelihood, you have a dynamic IP address. Static is available on ADSL connections, but it usually costs more.
Content quoted from: Hereⓘ
I have a static IP, so not much of a use to me, but for the people that can use it, it may be helpful.
Quote Originally Posted by That0n3Guy View Post
I have a static IP, so not much of a use to me, but for the people that can use it, it may be helpful.
I would recommend trying it first though, just to be sure.
It's a pretty strong code.

Alright thanks
More people should be clicking the Thanks button on his original post, it only takes 3 seconds
Posts 1–15 of 170 · Page 1 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?