OutdatedMaohNoSwag's Client

Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
MaohNoSwag's Client
Me and @MaohNoRaiden have worked on a client to release.
I bring you MaohNoSwag :3

Features:
-Auto-Aim
-Auto Nexus (30%)
-No Client Side Debuffs (hallucinating, drunk, unstable, darkness, etc.)
-No SERVER SIDE Debuffs (paralyzed, stun, slowed, etc.)
-FSV2
-HP Bars
-Numerical HP/MP/Fame bars
-HP NOTIFICATIONS (When something takes damage it will say above it's head (damage dealt) hp left/max hp
-Lava Walls
-Toggleable No-Clip (Hold down the left mouse button and walk) this allows you to no-clip through the lava-walls too so we aren't making lava-walls toggleable
-Inventory Viewer

Thank's to jNoob, Nilly, and any other coders who originaly made these hacks.

Screenshot


Virus Scans
MaohNoSwag.swf - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8...is/1387572970/
maohnoswag's client_mpgh.net.zip3.7 MB · 272 downloads Clean
$5 says this client has "WhiteBag Auto-Aim" when you toggle auto-aim. And/or has my special surprise in it.

Goooood luck!
Quote Originally Posted by cehrenr View Post
$5 says this client has "WhiteBag Auto-Aim" when you toggle auto-aim. And/or has my special surprise in it.

Goooood luck!
Oh god I'd fucking loose it.
Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
Oh god I'd fucking loose it.
The no-clip is definitely my version of it, so there are two options:

These two randos, who have never once posted a client here, actually sat down for a few hours and reproduced the no-SS debuff from here, and then also ripped the no-clip out of my client.

-OR-

IMO, much more likely, just took the WB client and took out the AA notification part. Which is cool, but I hid quite a few things in the client waiting on the day someone came here to MPGH and tried to do exactly this.

So yea, like I said, goooood luckkkkk.
We aren't two randoms who never post here. Maoh is a pserver coder who posted a mod selector for 19.0 yesterday.

We did look at white bags no-clip code and base it off that. I liked the idea of clicking for it to work.
Quote Originally Posted by Joshyswag View Post
We aren't two randoms who never post here. Maoh is a pserver coder who posted a mod selector for 19.0 yesterday.

We did look at white bags no-clip code and base it off that. I liked the idea of clicking for it to work.
Oh, I only looked at your profile.

Also, "basing it" and just copy/pasting it out of the WB client are two very different things. Its not like a cookbook recipe that you can appreciably change and create a new product. Its simple code, and I'd be very surprised if there were any appreciable differences as opposed to you just ripping it out of my client.

I certainly don't care if you did actually put in the work to decompile it and extract the code. Thats about as much as you can do for RotMG clients, and is impressive in and of itself because the vast majority of people are unable to do so - but lets call a spade a spade on that one.

Guess I gotta release something new next patch - darn youuuu!
Quote Originally Posted by cehrenr View Post
The no-clip is definitely my version of it, so there are two options:

These two randos, who have never once posted a client here, actually sat down for a few hours and reproduced the no-SS debuff from here, and then also ripped the no-clip out of my client.

-OR-

IMO, much more likely, just took the WB client and took out the AA notification part. Which is cool, but I hid quite a few things in the client waiting on the day someone came here to MPGH and tried to do exactly this.

So yea, like I said, goooood luckkkkk.
If you make hacks to get honors then you don't deserve my respect

So

Please go fuck yourself

The average age of RoTMG players/User of hacks is around 13-14yo, let em work a bit, even if they are leeching stuff, they are learning, they are sharing stuff, not like you
Quote Originally Posted by IziLife View Post
If you make hacks to get honors then you don't deserve my respect

So

Please go fuck yourself

The average age of RoTMG players/User of hacks is around 13-14yo, let em work a bit, even if they are leeching stuff, they are learning, they are sharing stuff, not like you
As I just said, it is perfectly fine to decompile a client and extract a hack from it and implement it in your own client. That is, quite literally, as good of a learning experience as hacking RotMG can provide. There's no way to really improve, in any appreciable sense, on most of the available hacks. All a new person can really do is focus on learning how to pull them out / update them. And if that is what Josh did - then more power to the guy.

But in the past, that is not what was done. What was done is that people just copy/pasted the WB client here on MPGH to "farm thanks" - while simultaneously flaming the shit out of me.

I'm cool with one of the two, not both. I don't talk shit on nilly because without her code I'd never have learned and produced my own - I expect the same level of respect from here if people are going to use things I produce. I don't think that is unreasonable.

I would propose that there is no way to leech and learn at the same time. The very definition of a "leech" in our community is someone who consumes without giving anything back.
Quote Originally Posted by cehrenr View Post
Snip
Your client definitely helped me. Also just so you know, while we did use some of your code for our client, we also decided to make a like 10 dollar order. Consider it our thanks because TBH I don't really need the items.

I'm not farming thanks or flaming you. I merely want this to be out there for the community. Thanks are always nice but I don't need them.

If you come out with something new, I can't wait to see what it is
Quote Originally Posted by Joshyswag View Post
Your client definitely helped me. Also just so you know, while we did use some of your code for our client, we also decided to make a like 10 dollar order. Consider it our thanks because TBH I don't really need the items.

I'm not farming thanks or flaming you. I merely want this to be out there for the community. Thanks are always nice but I don't need them.

If you come out with something new, I can't wait to see what it is
I'll probably just throw an upgraded version of the reconnect hack in the next update. It simply splits Dungeons and Realms, as well as disallowing the save to recognize PCaves ('cause fuck getting pcaved at a WC!) and the vault :P

Or maybe I'll release the good version of SS Debuffs.. That'd be harder to find I think.. Damn now I wanna come up with something to stump you guys LOL!

This could be fun xD
The Following User Says Fuck You to Joshyswag For This Un-useful Post:
CrazyJani (1 Second Ago)
Finally a client with no SS-debuffs
The no clip feature looks really interesting.
Quote Originally Posted by cehrenr View Post
Or maybe I'll release the good version of SS Debuffs
Is that my version or something completely different?
Cant wait to try a no-clip for this game.
Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?