OutdatedMaohNoSwag's Client

Posts 16–30 of 48 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Nisuxen View Post
Is that my version or something completely different?
I have no clue.. Its at least partially related to the one we had, but honestly I never saw exactly what you did you secretive bastard.. IMO its way better than the current SS debuff since its filterable - if that's a good enough hint to know its the same thing or not?

The one MPGH posted (and thats in the clients) blows. D/Cs everywhere.
Quote Originally Posted by cehrenr View Post
SNIP
or you could try FSV3 :P

We don't have to work against each other :P we could always work together if you want.

EDIT
Quote Originally Posted by legostrike2 View Post
Never mind, was it just a update?
Yeah just some back-end stuff. Nothing that matters to you. It may matter to Mr.WhiteBag because it helps make our client more different I suppose :P

It also made it cleaner for us
Quote Originally Posted by Joshyswag View Post
Yeah just some back-end stuff. Nothing that matters to you. It may matter to Mr.WhiteBag because it helps make our client more different I suppose :P

It also made it cleaner for us
Oh :P Then yeah doesn't really matter.
Quote Originally Posted by Joshyswag View Post
or you could try FSV3 :P

We don't have to work against each other :P we could always work together if you want.

EDIT

Yeah just some back-end stuff. Nothing that matters to you. It may matter to Mr.WhiteBag because it helps make our client more different I suppose :P

It also made it cleaner for us
I thought FSv3 got updated sometime recently? Didn't nilly update it and release the client here or did I dream that happened? I don't use it myself, always been too lazy and didn't care much about the aesthetic upgrades ;\
Quote Originally Posted by cehrenr View Post
SNIP
FSV3 has lots of perks :P

And it was in Nilly's client quite a few updates ago. The one that some people couldn't crack in to :P .

Also Moah messed something up so I'm re-uploading the 1st client I uploaded...
Quote Originally Posted by Joshyswag View Post
FSV3 has lots of perks :P

And it was in Nilly's client quite a few updates ago. The one that some people couldn't crack in to :P .

Also Moah messed something up so I'm re-uploading the 1st client I uploaded...
I emailed you could you reply?
Quote Originally Posted by cehrenr View Post
I have no clue.. Its at least partially related to the one we had, but honestly I never saw exactly what you did you secretive bastard.. IMO its way better than the current SS debuff since its filterable - if that's a good enough hint to know its the same thing or not?
Yeah it's filterable by debuff name or by the mob that shot it. You should release that and I'll release the Eendi script. Should be fun.
Quote Originally Posted by cehrenr View Post
but I hid quite a few things in the client
Like the Keylogger I found in it?
Quote Originally Posted by c2k8s View Post
Like the Keylogger I found in it?
Oh you found a keyloggers in a flash client? Tell me more
Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
Oh you found a keyloggers in a flash client? Tell me more
Are you just a retard or do you not bother reading?
I was directly quoting the whitebag.exe version he apparently "made", wasn't just me that found it either, Jnoob or Nilly if im not mistaken..
Quote Originally Posted by c2k8s View Post
Are you just a retard or do you not bother reading?
I was directly quoting the whitebag.exe version he apparently "made", wasn't just me that found it either, Jnoob or Nilly if im not mistaken..
I think he is referring to:

1) The fact that what is posted here, if it had been copied, still wouldn't have a "keylogger" in it since it is only the .swf file (and your post, since the topic of discussion was the .swf file, made it sound like you were claiming that there was a keylogger in the .swf) - which on many levels was idiotic, so you got hit with a sarcastic post.

and

2) Picking at semantics, it still wouldn't be a keylogger.

Always relevant:

Quote Originally Posted by cehrenr View Post
I thought FSv3 got updated sometime recently?
She updates it with her auto-updater. It's not been released for a while I think.
@cehrenr you talk too much about the same stuff .. I assume the better recognized coders for ROTMG are the people who don't make a conscious effort to brag about their skills.
About the white bag notifications, this client look like the white bag one but it had some shit in the .exe

it was the only client i knew that had the no-clip and the no ss debuff, just like this client "made by you"
Quote Originally Posted by Dogecoin View Post
About the white bag notifications, this client look like the white bag one but it had some shit in the .exe

it was the only client i knew that had the no-clip and the no ss debuff, just like this client "made my you"
If you read the thread, he already stated some of the code is based off the WB one. The rest are the ones that are released here on MPGH. From the sound of it, he actually took the time to take out the code and re-do it himself. So should be all good to go on this client.
Posts 16–30 of 48 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?