How do i use this?
Sorry, but I am argentinian and I dont understand very well the english lenguage i was hours reading threads from this forum, and I want to use this hack and preferently this Bypass:
abyss bypasser and the darkness hack
I downloaded the .lua and archived it in the lua folder and I downloaded the bypass and ran it, but I cant make it work and I really tried it, maybe I didnt understand something, so if someone could explain to me what I have to do step by step with simple words I would be very grateful.
I do know if this help in some way but I have a pirate version of the Garrys mod: Garry's Mod 13 v163 (that is what it says in the readme) and I dont have steam.
abyss bypasser and the darkness hack
I downloaded the .lua and archived it in the lua folder and I downloaded the bypass and ran it, but I cant make it work and I really tried it, maybe I didnt understand something, so if someone could explain to me what I have to do step by step with simple words I would be very grateful.
I do know if this help in some way but I have a pirate version of the Garrys mod: Garry's Mod 13 v163 (that is what it says in the readme) and I dont have steam.
