WTSSkype Premium 12 Months Codes

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Skype Premium 12 Months Codes
Hi
I am selling Skype Premium Codes:
These codes will give you 12 months of premium.
The codes are 100% legit, and will be working for the 12 months.


Prices:
1 Codes - 7 Dollars
5 Codes - 25 Dollars
10 Codes - 40 Dollars
20 Codes - Dollars


If you wish to buy more, feel free to pm me and we can work out a price.
Also if you got any questions feel free to contact me.

Also all payments have to be with paypal.


ToS:
All payments have to be send as gift.
I will not give refund, unless I cant deliver to you for what ever reason.

I will give 1 code out for a vouch, only to trusted members.
OMG, There's always that person that's desperate for money and tries to get profit off something free.
Quote Originally Posted by Buhnmithit View Post
OMG, There's always that person that's desperate for money and tries to get profit off something free.
I need £1.20 for a game on Steam.
flater give me my money back or the account
Quote Originally Posted by byFlater View Post
I need £1.20 for a game on Steam.
Nice m8, Nice.
Quote Originally Posted by Buhnmithit View Post
Nice m8, Nice.
Can you send me it please I really need it. jk jk I only sell stuff, I don't beg lol.
Quote Originally Posted by byFlater View Post
Can you send me it please I really need it. jk jk I only sell stuff, I don't beg lol.
Wait, Whaaa.....? I'm so confused on what's going on, what do you want me to send you?
Quote Originally Posted by Buhnmithit View Post
Wait, Whaaa.....? I'm so confused on what's going on, what do you want me to send you?
Joking.......
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?