Extinction xp hack?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Extinction xp hack?
Anybody knows how to rank up more fast in EXT, like in squads with xp lobby?
Use a trainer and hack like a boss?
Quote Originally Posted by SammyDoge1 View Post
Use a trainer and hack like a boss?
I haven't seen xp trainers or am I missing something here?
Quote Originally Posted by Izochor View Post
I haven't seen xp trainers or am I missing something here?
There are indeed no exp trainers for extinction , just use unlimited hp etc. and go loose. I don't know any other way.
Quote Originally Posted by Izochor View Post
I haven't seen xp trainers or am I missing something here?
no xp hacks here... he is just spamming in all threads and acting like bitch
Quote Originally Posted by akim14 View Post
no xp hacks here... he is just spamming in all threads and acting like bitch
Who? Me? I'm sorry but you're the one acting like bitch here...


Quote Originally Posted by akim14 View Post
no xp hacks here... he is just spamming in all threads and acting like bitch
Did you see this post before you replied ?
I guess he talks about normal trainers=>easier to survive more=>higher waves(or w/e they are called)=> more XP etc., you know.
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post

Did you see this post before you replied ?
I guess he talks about normal trainers=>easier to survive more=>higher waves(or w/e they are called)=> more XP etc., you know.
Exactly the last line, its the best way to do it to this point.
I'm doing that method but the game is boring now. That's why I asked, oh well maybe someone comes up with it in the future
I think an XP hack for Extinction is going to be harder then say one for Squads or MP. The reason I say this is because unlike Squads and MP, Extinction gives a LARGE variety of XP points per kill/hive destroyed completed/relics used etc etc etc which means there are MULTIPLE addresses for just 1 kill instead of lets say a single address for 100 XP points. I'm not saying it is impossible I am just saying I THINK it would be almost impossible to figure it out.
Quote Originally Posted by SlayerPFC View Post
I think an XP hack for Extinction is going to be harder then say one for Squads or MP. The reason I say this is because unlike Squads and MP, Extinction gives a LARGE variety of XP points per kill/hive destroyed completed/relics used etc etc etc which means there are MULTIPLE addresses for just 1 kill instead of lets say a single address for 100 XP points. I'm not saying it is impossible I am just saying I THINK it would be almost impossible to figure it out.
Interesting but how isn't it complicated for iw to turn on double xp then, or you weren't talking about that here?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us