Damage Glitch

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Damage Glitch
Hey guys!

I found this interesting damage glitch which might be worth checking out.
You need Blood Titan class though.

Video was not made by me, and I take no credit for finding the glitch



It will probably be patched soon, and I have no idea why it works :P

-Oliboli8769
/Moved to tutorial section
hard to do but worths for big bosses like drakath
that be funny doing this in Pvp
Quote Originally Posted by aqwlegiontitanhacker View Post
OMG DESOLOTH FARMING LAWL.
Haha yeah, go for it ^_^
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post


Haha yeah, go for it ^_^
is it still "glitch" or has been pached ??
Quote Originally Posted by akang99 View Post
is it still "glitch" or has been pached ??
I'm not sure, but it definitely worked when I posted this thread originally :P xD
Interesting glitch. I wish I could use it for PvP though, that would be awesome.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Interesting glitch. I wish I could use it for PvP though, that would be awesome.


Quote Originally Posted by Frostftw View Post
Still works
Thanks for the update
Members on AQW, use this glitch while you can to get all ULTRA boss badges.
Is it possible to kill Drakath with this?
If this glitch can be worked on PVP mean just Thief of hour can defeat it :P
Quote Originally Posted by Kiling_Machine4321 View Post
If this glitch can be worked on PVP mean just Thief of hour can defeat it :P
luckly i have
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us