PRICE CHECK ON STEAM ACCOUNT! QUICK PLEASE!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
PRICE CHECK ON STEAM ACCOUNT! QUICK PLEASE!
Simple! :P Just price check this for me if your knowledgeable in this? :P

And yes this is my personal account not the best.. but MEH!

Also I just did the biggest fail on the IMG XD I forgot to black out the BIG OBVIOUS NAME xD Whatevs. At least you don't have my login name xD.
price check.png758 KB · 19 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by AvengedSoldier View Post
Simple! :P Just price check this for me if your knowledgeable in this? :P

And yes this is my personal account not the best.. but MEH!

Also I just did the biggest fail on the IMG XD I forgot to black out the BIG OBVIOUS NAME xD Whatevs. At least you don't have my login name xD.
Upload to imgur if you don't want to wait for approval
Quote Originally Posted by EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl View Post
45$ probably.
That seems decent I guess.. :P Thanks mate. +rep and thanked.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?