CLEANER.

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
I sure am gonna try this out, Thanks.
nice post Drow
No... Thank you! x]

Yeah, ignore my other thread there, MPGH Tool, I was going to upload it but I couldn't because it was too big. ]:

& Thank you Liz =D
I tried it, It was pretty quick, And I don't know if it did anything much, But still, It might have been useful.
Thanks.
+Rep
Yeah, it just cleans history where hacks might not have been deleted completely even if deleted. So it helps in the long run :]
Thank you chronic!

Edit:
Liz how do I post files that exceed the attachment limit? ]:
Quote Originally Posted by DrowSySworD View Post
Yeah, it just cleans history where hacks might not have been deleted completely even if deleted. So it helps in the long run :]
Thank you chronic!

Edit:
Liz how do I post files that exceed the attachment limit? ]:
What are you trying to upload?
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
What are you trying to upload?
Well I made a tool for MPGH and couldn't upload it for being too big, it was made in VB8.
I'm not uplding it anymore because a few programs I used in it contained trojans. I had to clean everything out and crap and delete it x]
So after deleting all my viruses and crap I decided to make a MPGH WebBrowser and it's still under development.

-Could you tell me how I could upload it when I am done making it?
--Thank you Obama.

Edit: Obama please delete my MPGH ToolV1~*RELEASE* thread in the tools forum ( it isn't being released )
Quote Originally Posted by DrowSySworD View Post
Well I made a tool for MPGH and couldn't upload it for being too big, it was made in VB8.
I'm not uplding it anymore because a few programs I used in it contained trojans. I had to clean everything out and crap and delete it x]
So after deleting all my viruses and crap I decided to make a MPGH WebBrowser and it's still under development.

-Could you tell me how I could upload it when I am done making it?
--Thank you Obama.
Im pretty sure I could allow a external link in that instance only, but I would have to ask Dave and test it myself.
DrowSySworD, It needs a pass?
Quote Originally Posted by Oompa loompa View Post
DrowSySworD, It needs a pass?
AdminRights Case sensitive.
Quote Originally Posted by gchronic View Post
AdminRights Case sensitive.
Nope, wrong pass xD

drowsy tell me the password (6)
Quote Originally Posted by Oompa loompa View Post
Nope, wrong pass xD

drowsy tell me the password (6)
No its not.... AdminRights
The A and the R must be in caps.
Its even written in yellow on the download thread, Don't argue.
Oh sorry xD

ma bad

I need to go sleep -,-

can't even read anymore : O
Quote Originally Posted by Oompa loompa View Post
Oh sorry xD

ma bad

I need to go sleep -,-

can't even read anymore : O
Its okay, Heh.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us