ArrowVertex: In Development

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Vertex: In Development
VerteX

HI, I am making a Multi-TOOL. I need some suggestions of things to add to it. So I need you guys to help. I will be supporting it for 1 year as my project. As I do now VB.NET. Thanks. I will try to get this program done in a month or two.
Just not another injector
Quote Originally Posted by HellGamer21 View Post
Multi-tool of what? :l
A tool that has many other random tools
I have a suggestion.
Make a "Data Holder".
It can hold for example passwords and user data.
When you save it to a file it encrypts it in the .xml format
and when you read it up again the program decrypts it

Good luck and Merry XMAS!
Quote Originally Posted by ERGaergaergaergaergearg View Post
I have a suggestion.
Make a "Data Holder".
It can hold for example passwords and user data.
When you save it to a file it encrypts it in the .xml format
and when you read it up again the program decrypts it

Good luck and Merry XMAS!
Hmm... I could make that...
Quote Originally Posted by HellGamer21 View Post
Hmm... I could make that...
Well, then do it
It is actually a pretty interesting project to work on
Quote Originally Posted by ERGaergaergaergaergearg View Post
Well, then do it
It is actually a pretty interesting project to work on
And really useful...
This time, I just have to make sure NOT TO CREDIT THE THEME MAKER or it will be deleted. o_e
...Expect something within this week... I guess.
Quote Originally Posted by HellGamer21 View Post
And really useful...
This time, I just have to make sure NOT TO CREDIT THE THEME MAKER or it will be deleted. o_e
...Expect something within this week... I guess.
Lol no, you're not suppose the mention the name of any other forum... it's not because you gave credits to the author of something which you used..
Quote Originally Posted by ERGaergaergaergaergearg View Post
I have a suggestion.
Make a "Data Holder".
It can hold for example passwords and user data.
When you save it to a file it encrypts it in the .xml format
and when you read it up again the program decrypts it

Good luck and Merry XMAS!
because xml is soooo secure.
Quote Originally Posted by Geometrical View Post
Lol no, you're not suppose the mention the name of any other forum... it's not because you gave credits to the author of something which you used..
wiki wiki wiki wiki wiki
Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


because xml is soooo secure.

Ughh.. it can be if you ENCRYPT things.. and write it in an xml file..
acaunnts generators
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us