TUTORIALWhere to start??

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Where to start??
Hey i would like to get into programming and i was wondering where i should start? I am some what new to posting on this forum so sorry if it is in the wrong place.. Thanks.
There's a pretty little website called google, where you can search all the tutorials you want for free
Lol, guys, what are you telling the boy about... Start with JavaScript, it is SUPER easy. And trust me, you could never EVER learn programming from internet, just never in a billion years. You can only learn the basic basics, for the basics you can join codeacademy.org
There are some highschools to learn programming, you will have to study for a couple of years to become a qualified programmist. But if you need programming only to make simple games, programs or something like that then you could try out this website which i mentioned before. Btw, instead of highschool you could learn some languages from books, but highschool is still better and EASIER.
the new boston is a great teacher.
Quote Originally Posted by ttgtoast View Post
Hey i would like to get into programming and i was wondering where i should start? I am some what new to posting on this forum so sorry if it is in the wrong place.. Thanks.
I would advise you to learn Visual Basic. It's a very simple programming language, plus you'll need to program in VB.net to make applications. Only after you master this language, then move on into C#(C Sharp) and C++.

Quote Originally Posted by ibonkers View Post
the new boston is a great teacher.
I've heard of TheNewBoston, but I've never actually seen it's videos.
Quote Originally Posted by R3DDOT View Post
I would advise you to learn Visual Basic. It's a very simple programming language, plus you'll need to program in VB.net to make applications. Only after you master this language, then move on into C#(C Sharp) and C++.
Mother of god no, vb sucks for introduce into c-like languages, rather start with c++
Quote Originally Posted by Sam... View Post
Mother of god no, vb sucks for introduce into c-like languages, rather start with c++
I'll hang with sam.
Start with C++ even though it's a pretty hard language to start with.
If you are into messing around with scripts for hardware implementations, I suggest after learning VB and C, try learning the Assembly 8051 (more of a Machine language less user oriented than VB C Java)
Learn VB or Java then you can branch from there.
Thanks very helpfull
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?