Crossfire text intercept

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Crossfire text intercept
Alright you know how whenever someone wins the black market they announce the names globally? For example "[so and so] won [some gun]" and I'm not joking they put the names conviently in brackets....well my ideal is that someone make a program that can intercept these messages and basically put them in a list....

=============================

Previously I made a program using VISUAL BASIC that records black market global announcement wins....
using a unfocused form that had all the names of gp guns, and a list box that saves into a text file....this program is very accurate BUT the manual entry for every gun is tedious and can cost you kills ingame....
=============================
So I figured a program that can intercept these global messages will be much more convient than manual entry.....
=============================
What do you guys think? Possible? Can it be done on Visual Basic? (I only know Visual Basic....)
Quote Originally Posted by muteninja View Post
Alright you know how whenever someone wins the black market they announce the names globally? For example "[so and so] won [some gun]" and I'm not joking they put the names conviently in brackets....well my ideal is that someone make a program that can intercept these messages and basically put them in a list....

=============================

Previously I made a program using VISUAL BASIC that records black market global announcement wins....
using a unfocused form that had all the names of gp guns, and a list box that saves into a text file....this program is very accurate BUT the manual entry for every gun is tedious and can cost you kills ingame....
=============================
So I figured a program that can intercept these global messages will be much more convient than manual entry.....
=============================
What do you guys think? Possible? Can it be done on Visual Basic? (I only know Visual Basic....)
Finally ,, u will know that there is nothing called time in BM !!
Should be possible yes
i don't know......is it even possible to find text message data for announcements? has anyone tried this already?
Quote Originally Posted by muteninja View Post
i don't know......is it even possible to find text message data for announcements? has anyone tried this already?
Ofc is has to be possible somehow since the string has to be displayed on your client so you can get it from the process memory..
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post


Ofc is has to be possible somehow since the string has to be displayed on your client so you can get it from the process memory..
need CE to find it :|
well good brainstorming guys......
noob question...whats a ce....and whats ofc.....
Quote Originally Posted by muteninja View Post
well good brainstorming guys......
noob question...whats a ce....and whats ofc.....
CE --> Cheat Engine
OFC --> Of Course
i havent used cheat engine in a loonng time....im not quite sure how it can detect these text messages.....without being detected...
anyone know what to search for when using cheat engine for this?
Quote Originally Posted by muteninja View Post
anyone know what to search for when using cheat engine for this?
The current announcement
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post


The current announcement
no i meant what to put in....like some hex or something...unless its actually called current announcement
Hook into the chat output...
Or the console, i guess the chat work throught the console...
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post
Hook into the chat output...
Or the console, i guess the chat work throught the console...
Can you try it for me? I don't know anything about cheat engine or how it works.....I mean the last time I used it it was for plants vs zombies.........
Quote Originally Posted by muteninja View Post
Can you try it for me? I don't know anything about cheat engine or how it works.....I mean the last time I used it it was for plants vs zombies.........
XD i don't know i stopped working on CF...
I'm just here to help then others with my old knowledge
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us