Fixed the Painted MapIcon.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Fixed the Painted MapIcon.
Hello G and G.This is for those who downloaded from my other thread the MapIcon folder.
I gave you the MapIcon folder for CFEU by mistake.Here it is the painted MapIcon folder for CFNA.
Note:In most maps the stairs are grey.I didnt have time to paint them.

Virusscans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/c...is/1388320235/
FIXEDMapIcon.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Lemme know if u see something wrong.
Thanks.
Edit:Forgot the attachment
Here it is:
FIXEDMapIcon_mpgh.net.rar6.0 MB · 74 downloads Clean
I'll respond with the feedback waiting for approval
Quote Originally Posted by RaahRyan View Post
I'll respond with the feedback waiting for approval
Quote Originally Posted by jafhet View Post
thats better, good job this one works fine.
Sorry for the problems i caused.
thats better, good job this one works fine.
could someone help me basically what mapicon does or what does it mean i wanna test it
Quote Originally Posted by zhup0001 View Post
could someone help me basically what mapicon does or what does it mean i wanna test it
The minimap is just painted.(i painted it.)
Look:
oh i get it now i downloaded the mapicons ^^ they are good looking (Y)
The map have been working fine and perfect good to go
this is perfect, cheers man, makes it a lot easier for me to see where I am going though my peripheral visions.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us