Also, this is done using Lua? The one I use I made in E2 sometime ago, which unfortunately restricts me to a bunch of servers.
It is an exploit what you talking about :P
Such proud such I made you bitch :3
Any one wanna group up and do this to a whole bunch of servers? it seems funny as fuck lol, also Thread-Starter PM on how to do this i must try this for myself lol
Originally Posted by supersillykid556
Any one wanna group up and do this to a whole bunch of servers? it seems funny as fuck lol, also Thread-Starter PM on how to do this i must try this for myself lol
I agree. How to do this Skittles?
He wont release it since he doesn't want it patched
Thats nice, id love to know how to do that.
I know that too many particles will cause this to happen, but I can't think of how he managed to do it.
Originally Posted by z346etn56jzd7egth
I know that too many particles will cause this to happen, but I can't think of how he managed to do it.
I've heard hitting the servers entity limit can do this
Originally Posted by BigBadWilly
I've heard hitting the servers entity limit can do this
I think that an excessive amount of sounds playing can do it as well, it used to be rather easy to do this, but garry fixed it, it seems to happen more frequently on larger maps as well.
Originally Posted by z346etn56jzd7egth
I think that an excessive amount of sounds playing can do it as well, it used to be rather easy to do this, but garry fixed it, it seems to happen more frequently on larger maps as well.
Yes due to the entity limit... like I said the bigger the map the more details there are in default and with the map being bigger players are able to make bigger bases
Certain maps that I have tested have had it happen without any props on the map, all the doors and everything just disappeared.