New UCE Needed

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
New UCE Needed
I have looked on youtube, and found out how to make trainers with cheat engine, but I cannot find a UCE, does any one have a new UCE that I could use to attempt to make a hack... Please don't flame me, this isn't asking for help really, and I'm not begging, I'm just asking nicely for a UCE... Please PM me a UCE you know of or put one in attachments...
CE 5.5 works for me with the bypass , crashes after few minutes , but i s.ck at coding , i only get things cloaked -.-
Quote Originally Posted by rapid x View Post
CE 5.5 works for me with the bypass , crashes after few minutes , but i s.ck at coding , i only get things cloaked -.-
What bypass??
I'll judge you by ur post count and not flame, BUT, just use CE. Otherwise try to ask someone nicely on the forum...
NBProductions.. the only public one...
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
NBProductions.. the only public one...
I tried that MANY times... Ima try using Xfire hack with it, XFire hack don't d/c me, so yea...
Try using compat 95?
just use NBproductions.dll o.O
I always use that, lol =P

Oh btw. I don't recommend ce trainers anymore. I was searching on google to see if I could add speed h4x to them, and I found a vid which shows how to edit them after they're tickd "prevent reopening"
Quote Originally Posted by iownageXD View Post
just use NBproductions.dll o.O
I always use that, lol =P

Oh btw. I don't recommend ce trainers anymore. I was searching on google to see if I could add speed h4x to them, and I found a vid which shows how to edit them after they're tickd "prevent reopening"
If you've found the speed addy I will make it in vb for you, I've done it with op7 before, quite simple
There is no speed addy, you just change the system tick... -.-XXXXX
Change the system tick. Yes?
Cheat tutorial section go there now!
Quote Originally Posted by Ghty82 View Post
Cheat tutorial section go there now!
Where is it, I can never find it...
I see what you mean now... I was just going to add 2 buttons , and a timer

set the timer enable to false , and interval the interval to 10

on button code:
Timer1.enabled = true

off button code:
Timer1.enabled = false

and say if it was a float then this for the timer

Call WriteFloat(&H"addy", "value to change it to")


Only problem with this is when trying to find it, on op7 there is a button to crouch and u dont have to hold it on ca u have to hold ctrl and yeh
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us