WTSWoW Powerleveling Cheap

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
WoW Powerleveling Cheap
Hi. My name is Nighttwix. I am offering to you, my powerleveling which is done 100% with hand(no bot). I will level with quests, dungeons and bgs. You keep all the loot and gold your character will obtain.

Prices and information:

Required Information
Account Login Email
Account Password
Character Name
Region & Server
*Authenticator / SMS Protection Removed*



Character Leveling
All leveling is done via questing
Estimated Time Frames:
01-90 7-8 Days €30/80k
01-80 4-6 Days €22.50/60k
01-85 5-6 Days €25/70k
01-70 3-5 Days €20/50k
80-90 3-4 Days €12.50/40k
85-90 2-4 Days €8/25k
86-90 1-3 Days €7/20k
87-90 1-2 Days €6/15k
88-90 1-2 Days €5/10k
89-90 1 Day €4/5k

The gold i take from leveling is only on high populated Eu Server (You decide server).


Post below or add me on Skype: Insanekhane
Payment is via paypal.
I can make special orders.


THE FIRST WHO BUYS WILL GET HALF PRICE!
Quote Originally Posted by nighttwix View Post
Hi. My name is Nighttwix. I am offering to you, my powerleveling which is done 100% with hand(no bot). I will level with quests, dungeons and bgs. You keep all the loot and gold your character will obtain.

Prices and information:

Required Information
Account Login Email
Account Password
Character Name
Region & Server
*Authenticator / SMS Protection Removed*



Character Leveling
All leveling is done via questing
Estimated Time Frames:
01-90 7-8 Days €30/80k
01-80 4-6 Days €22.50/60k
01-85 5-6 Days €25/70k
01-70 3-5 Days €20/50k
80-90 3-4 Days €12.50/40k
85-90 2-4 Days €8/25k
86-90 1-3 Days €7/20k
87-90 1-2 Days €6/15k
88-90 1-2 Days €5/10k
89-90 1 Day €4/5k

The gold i take from leveling is only on high populated Eu Server (You decide server).


Post below or add me on Skype: Insanekhane
Payment is via paypal.
I can make special orders.


THE FIRST WHO BUYS WILL GET HALF PRICE!
I added you on skype, can i have the 50% off as im the first buyer?!
Bring up my post
Quote Originally Posted by nighttwix View Post
Bring up my post
Called a "Bump" ^^
Quote Originally Posted by toblirome View Post
Called a "Bump" ^^
Sure, it's just to short :P
Quote Originally Posted by nighttwix View Post
Sure, it's just to short :P
Ah :P
You could allways type
Bump
/tooshort

Goodluck with Selling (;
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?