Art[Request] Youtube cover

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Youtube cover
Greetings.
I could be making this myself but I wanted you to show your skills ;D
I need a youtube cover pic, for my channel.

Recently I got a camera (like a GoPro) and I made 2 movies with my motorcycle.
I want a cover that includes an image of the bike.

Bike: Keeway Superlight 125cc Limited Edition
Render (not sure if you find this one good to work with):

Render 1:


Render 2:



Use one of those renders.
Colors are whatever you find cool
No text

Give it your best.

Thanks in advance. Good luck!
@IV2B gimme a hand here, you can do good stuff
they're not renders as they arent a cut-off but have a background.
Which means i can only make you a cover/banner/whatever like the last two images of mine.
Just tell me the resolution of the image and if needed,link me to a template (i don't edit mah YT channel since 3+ years,tons may have changed i fear).
The size i'm not sure but I think its safe to make a 2560 X 423 px sized image.
Well they may not be renders but they serve the purpose I think. You dont have to make something really complex around the bike.
Good luck
Alright,i may be working on it today,if not it'll be tomorrow.
*edit*

Just a quickie
Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
Alright,i may be working on it today,if not it'll be tomorrow.
*edit*

Just a quickie
Seems nice! Keep up the great job, ima using this one for now!

EDIT: It doesnt work, says size should be
2560 x 1440
No problem, I'll get something soon (I hope I get time)
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post


Seems nice! Keep up the great job, ima using this one for now!

EDIT: It doesnt work, says size should be
2560 x 1440
No problem, I'll get something soon (I hope I get time)
Awkward...friggin' templates xP
I suppose i have to re-do it? :/
(and at that size i'm afraid the motorcycle will be much littlier D
Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
Awkward...friggin' templates xP
I suppose i have to re-do it? :/
(and at that size i'm afraid the motorcycle will be much littlier D
No problem, you've done enough.
I'll do one myself when I have time.
Thanks!
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us