Anyone remember...

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Anyone remember...
this?

Whoever finds the date of this patch without searching of course,will get a BIG cookie(not really).
Looking at those patch notes u can easily guess.
BTW,what do u think of that joke/troll from z8games?
lol never seen that xd but it would be hilarious
I do remember them
me no remember
The hell? Either that must be a crazy old patch, because I don't remember seeing that in all my years of CF.
i got no idea
Yeah.

[GM]Hpx made a thread for April the 1st.
Quote Originally Posted by GREP Warhawk View Post
Yeah.

[GM]Hpx made a thread for April the 1st.
but which year?
lol fck xd
Dont remember it,but been playing since 2009 -.-
it was a forum joke by HPX on april 1st 2011
<delete> wrong thread
I remember this, everyone on the forums were thinking they were adding cars to the game xD
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us