Rambo.? Busted in Clan War

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Rambo.? Busted in Clan War
Not much to say.

Rank 2 overall on the CF and they use hack in CW, what a pussy.

Clan: Z8Games

lol fuck hackers :/
[FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Red"][QUOTE=Volt;9189190][SIZE="2"][B]A disgrace toward other turks.



Never play a clan war with turks.

QUOTE]
I think everyone execpt you knew that
What an asshole lol
Just lol, nice catch mate.
LMFAO, those noobs never stop cheating.
Those few seconds don't look like cheating , I'll have to check the replay when I get home
Seen many good rank clans who have cheaters, nothing new.
I know who won't be rocking that young Honorable Soldier Ribbon anymore
Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
I know who won't be rocking that young Honorable Soldier Ribbon anymore
Trust Wassabi? lol <3
To be honest, it doesn't look like he's cheating.
Those arent concrete profs that he is actually cheating, you wont ban any one because of that
Quote Originally Posted by [\/]illager View Post
Those arent concrete profs that he is actually cheating, you wont ban any one because of that
Hmm, didn't you see the second comment I made with the attachment?
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?