PostHelpHelp with new Source Release

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Help with new Source Release
I am in need of help with the new pheonix source release, I have tried everything I can think of and everything other people have done. All the things they have done has worked for them, but they don't work for me, not sure what the problem is. If anyone can help me then I would appreciate it.


No I will not be making the server public, it will be between 1-5 people.

If you want to help, add me on Skype -noddy2599 <--- Don't ask about the name xD

-Thanks
no1 will help you with source cause that source should not be leaked.
Quote Originally Posted by Shu. View Post
no1 will help you with source cause that source should not be leaked.
...really coz i got someone helping me... i was so close to getting it to work. LOL Case's tut was to brief when he explained about it
Quote Originally Posted by Shu. View Post
im not dev on their server why you ask?
I thought you were. Oh well it seemed like you were or did I mistake you for someone else... not sure but most devs would say:

Quote Originally Posted by Shu. View Post
no1 will help you with source cause that source should not be leaked.
whatever...
Quote Originally Posted by Shu. View Post
whatever...
Well actually Jankos helped but his explanation was way off what you were suppose to do. In fact he told me to delete in descriptor.cs line 598 and 599 which are ) so me and DragonLord3344 wonder how he was able to compress it. Oh and foflzjee are you a dev on phoenix realm?
im not dev on their server why you ask?
alright
well it kinda is true. that's what prohackbot i think said when c453 leaked the source
Well atm im getting an error in the server cmd saying "this host is not allowed to connect"
well use brain i wont help you.
I did nearly the same as you would to set up any other private server to get it to work. Come on guys, think harder.
Quote Originally Posted by Sergee View Post
I did nearly the same as you would to set up any other private server to get it to work. Come on guys, think harder.
Lol its kinda easy I guess. Just follow C453's tut and you will be able to do it. You just need to edit 3 files and that's it. I know it works although if you get errors then your mysql is the problem and if that's the case then just reinstall mysql
It is freaking easy, but @Luanti has a deal with one of the mods, that if you publish a server and they identify phoenix's source -- u get rekt.
Done it now guys just need to get this working with doomed realms source :3
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us