HelpTrainer Reading/Writing

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Trainer Reading/Writing
Anyone know any tutorials for reading and writing to a process in vb like a trainer basically. I have come across some simple tutorials like how to write a integer or float. But none really on reading addresses properly or how to nop addresses. My understanding is ok on coding trainers in vb just want to expand my knowledge and maybe read something alittle more indepth. Hope im making sense heres an example of what I mean

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/33-visual-...rainer-vb.html

But most of it is copy and paste.

Thanks
Add my skype, i can teach you easy
skype - xxfrequentxx
Quote Originally Posted by TonyMane123 View Post
Add my skype, i can teach you easy
skype - xxfrequentxx
Oh and I didn't thank you... just internet so laggy.
Quote Originally Posted by TonyMane123 View Post
Add my skype, i can teach you easy
skype - xxfrequentxx
Thanks added you buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Geometrical View Post
Oh and just for your sake, a NOP is a byte array consisting of only 90 with a count of 5.

Code:
Private NOP As Byte() = {&H90, &H90, &H90, &H90, &H90}
Thanks dude, need it explained in alittle more detail though.
Oh and just for your sake, a NOP is a byte array consisting of only 90 with a count of 5.

Code:
Private NOP As Byte() = {&H90, &H90, &H90, &H90, &H90}
Nop is a cpu instruction. It is one byte 0x90. Does not have to come in group of 5 - can be any length.
No idea what you mean by "correctly" read an address...if you get the bytes that were stored in ram, you read it correctly. What do you mean?
Nopping is as simple as writing to the process memory (make sure memory is flagged as writable!) with WriteProcessMemory. If you can use readprocessmemory, writeprocessmemory is pretty similar.
Quote Originally Posted by abuckau907 View Post
Nop is a cpu instruction. It is one byte 0x90. Does not have to come in group of 5 - can be any length.
No idea what you mean by "correctly" read an address...if you get the bytes that were stored in ram, you read it correctly. What do you mean?
Nopping is as simple as writing to the process memory (make sure memory is flagged as writable!) with WriteProcessMemory. If you can use readprocessmemory, writeprocessmemory is pretty similar.
Basically im making trainers with cheat engine then with the addresses I find I make trainers in visual basic. The trainers I have made in the past were pretty basic. Some of the things I don't know how to do like reading an address for something like player position for a teleport hack and having the trainer read the value and maybe put it in a textbox. Really I was just wondering if anyone has made a longer tutorial about it all the ones I have found are very short and basically copy and paste and I learn nothing.
Ok I have been learning pointers and I have managed to find the base address for grenades in BF4 so Im basically using it in a vb program to understand it. Here it is in cheat engine and heres the code im using witch fails to work as I have never done it before I assume Im doing something stupidly wrong.

Not receiving any errors just does nothing.

WriteDMAInteger("bf4", &H20BE900, Offsets:={&H198, &H8, &H200, &H768, &H7B0}, Value:="99", Level:=1, nsize:=4)
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us