Space Dandy - Episode 2

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Space Dandy - Episode 2
This episode was hilarious. I really liked the whole evil organization being incompetent vibe... and how they found Dandy through Meow's Twitter.



The alternate dimension noodle shop and his tragic life-story (huehuehue)


I heard Scarlett is going to be making more appearances also, can't wait for that. What did you guys think of this episode?
I think i'm going to wait for jap dub eng sub.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
I've been watching Space Dandy subbed. HorribleSubs are subbing it, they release an episode every Sunday pretty early in the day.
NyaaTorrents >> [HorribleSubs] Space Dandy - 02 [720p].mkv
Oh shit really? I tried a sub last time and it was in english, the script(as lazy as it is anyway) was a lot worse in english.

Ty.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?