QuestionTeknogods custom class hack????!!!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Teknogods custom class hack????!!!
hello guys i recently found 2 hackers hacking in a isnipe server with aug and rsas(also m60) respectively (seriously)
i know that nh9's will let u unlock and use only default classes(grenadier,first recon, etc)
wat type of hack are they using????
plzzz will someone tell me?
did they modified nh9's hack or edit default class through files and folders???? :/

Any help would would be appreciated greatly.

(PS-I am not lying i saw it all.)

THNX in advance
Oh, that was you? @EcOfGeRi. was the one with the Aug, I used the RSASS.

Yea, that was fun. Anyways, it's not based of NH9's whatever it basically unlocks all custom classes too. And it's unreleased. So no.

You can basically see me using it here:
Quote Originally Posted by hkKenshin View Post
Yea, that was fun.
That's even funnier to do it in infected.
Quote Originally Posted by kickass shooter View Post
when will you released it bro? i badly want to unlock my custom classes too
will u give mee the hack plz?
I'm not releasing it.

Quote Originally Posted by EcOfGeRi. View Post
That's even funnier to do it in infected.
I prefer spawning as a juggernaut in infected and using my RSASS.
Quote Originally Posted by hkKenshin View Post
I'm not releasing it.
why mate ?
btw did u use CE?
if u use CE, then will u tell me if u modify/edit(browsing memory region) values before or during match??
plzz also tell me which value u modified
Quote Originally Posted by kickass shooter View Post
why mate ?
btw did u use CE?
if u use CE, then will u tell me if u modify/edit(browsing memory region) values before or during match??
plzz also tell me which value u modified
Because I don't want to.
No, I didn't use CE.
Quote Originally Posted by hkKenshin View Post
I prefer spawning as a juggernaut in infected and using my RSASS.
Hue, who needs a jugger when you got an AUG with unlimited ballistics?

Quote Originally Posted by kickass shooter View Post
why mate ?
btw did u use CE?
if u use CE, then will u tell me if u modify/edit(browsing memory region) values before or during match??
plzz also tell me which value u modified
It's not gonna be released because many, maaaaaany, way too many people then claim the hack as their own. (That's why Kenshin stopped releasing hacks if you wonder.)

Also, I have no idea for our lord, (No, not raptor jesus, Kenshin.) but I personally enjoy the thought of having a hack way much more powerful than the other guys I meet in game that tries to make me ragequit, since they end up ragequitting.

Edit : And yes, I got a new account.
He won't release neither he will tell you how.
End of story.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us