College bound YEAAAAAH

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
College bound YEAAAAAH
Got accepted into Texas State University!!

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Quote Originally Posted by Lady GaGa View Post
Got accepted into Texas State University!!

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
congratulations dude
I got sent an invitation from Texas Christian University. I'm like NOPE!
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
I got sent an invitation from Texas Christian University. I'm like NOPE!
Why did you refuse ?
--
OT: Gratz
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post

Why did you refuse ?
--
OT: Gratz
I live in Boston. It's super far from where I live and as far as I know, no one I know will be there. And I'm not really a fan of colleges that revolve around a single religion (guessing by the name). Hoping to get into UMass Amherst.
Good luck man! Do not party too hard now.

And sleep!
i got denied to harvard
Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
i got denied to harvard
They weren't impressed by my 2.5 GPA
Congratulations.

that's a major step dude!

Best of luck, put in work it'll pay out.
Congratulation dude! nice! study hard yya .. ~
Congrats!
I still have a couple years til I go to college. I still need to plan on what I would like to do with my life.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?