WTBEu Ranked Account , 30€ max prefer many champs and few skins

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Eu Ranked Account , 30€ max prefer many champs and few skins
Title says it all,post your offers here
Middleman trade only.
EUNE,68 champs Silver 4
Battle Bunny Riven,Astronaout Teemo,Leopard Nidalee,Riot Graves,Bad Santa Veigar And Angler Jax
Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Angel View Post
EUNE,68 champs Silver 4
Battle Bunny Riven,Astronaout Teemo,Leopard Nidalee,Riot Graves,Bad Santa Veigar And Angler Jax
Thanks for offer i keep in mind!

Looking for more offers !
Quote Originally Posted by SpectroJin View Post
Thanks for offer i keep in mind!

Looking for more offers !
I need money reaalllyyyyyyy fast,will you buy or not?
Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Angel View Post
I need money reaalllyyyyyyy fast,will you buy or not?
Im not in a hurry no thanks and by telling me fast u talk like a scammer ^^ thanks dont trade with scammers xD
Quote Originally Posted by SpectroJin View Post
Im not in a hurry no thanks and by telling me fast u talk like a scammer ^^ thanks dont trade with scammers xD
I need money tonight,tommorow morning,but hardly,And I was not intending to do ayny business with a member with 5 posts,so yea,we're using a OMM for sure.Add me on skype if interested,I will screenshare MPGHTheDarkAngel
Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Angel View Post
I need money tonight,tommorow morning,but hardly,And I was not intending to do ayny business with a member with 5 posts,so yea,we're using a OMM for sure.Add me on skype if interested,I will screenshare MPGHTheDarkAngel
No thanks
Quote Originally Posted by SpectroJin View Post
No thanks
I'm not looking for 30$..About 17$ is enough...
Quote Originally Posted by invisionize View Post
add me on skype, invisionize
Im not doing anything outside website,post your offer if u want here
Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Referrals View Post
goodluck, 30 euro is a pretty good offer for a decent account.
Thanks a lot !
60 champs,8 skins,gold 1 in season 3...add my skype: rafila.siminiciuc
100 champs, 30 skins, gold season 3, i'm looking to get 40 euros, i agree with middleman, add me on skype if you are interested.
Hey there, if you are still interested for an account, I'm offering this :

1) Server : Europe West (EUW)
2) Champions : 73 ( I can list them for you or give you a screenshot, if you are interested)
3) Skins : 4 ( I can list them for you or give you a screenshot, if you are interested)
4) Rune Pages : 3 (AP/ADB/ADC)
5) 30 Level Account / Ranking: Platinum 1 (Season 3 - Platinum Border) / 2180 MMR
6) It has never been banned
7) It Also has a FREE transfer to EUNE. (If you decide to transfer)

*Payment Method : ONLY PAYPAL VERIFIED* (Price is negotiable / I dont accpet other way of payment)

Reply here or add me on Skype (my name is perlonzzz).
Thanks

Check my profile for my thread, cause i cant post you link here
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?