Rustler lite v 3.2 (SCRIPT)

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Isn't rustler lite 3.2 outdated? Thanks for the release tho
Quote Originally Posted by xCyberxx View Post
Isn't rustler lite 3.2 outdated? Thanks for the release tho
Pretty sure its the most up to date version
Edit: it is the most up to date just checked
1st of all rustler (kyle) did not fucking steal any code from any one
2nd of all don't post "and who ever the fuck he stole code from." when you are not sure...
Good release mate

Quote Originally Posted by UB3ARCAT View Post
1st of all rustler (kyle) did not fucking steal any code from any one
2nd of all don't post "and who ever the fuck he stole code from." when you are not sure...
And it seems, no fucks were given by OP, cause of how he stated it lol.
Quote Originally Posted by UB3ARCAT View Post
1st of all rustler (kyle) did not fucking steal any code from any one
2nd of all don't post "and who ever the fuck he stole code from." when you are not sure...
some ones jimmies are rustled
How do you even use this shit, like open the menu and stuff.
Quote Originally Posted by hidudeshi View Post
How do you even use this shit, like open the menu and stuff.
Execute the code with a executer. U need a bypass on Battleye enabled servers. Rustler lite is chat based so u gotta type like /god; and u get god. Atleast thats from what I know when I used Rustler Lite
Quote Originally Posted by xCyberxx View Post


Execute the code with a executer. U need a bypass on Battleye enabled servers. Rustler lite is chat based so u gotta type like /god; and u get god. Atleast thats from what I know when I used Rustler Lite
No, I tried that.
Quote Originally Posted by hidudeshi View Post
No, I tried that.
execute it and it should be like blah blah blah then go in chat and type /esp and press ;
Quote Originally Posted by hidudeshi View Post
No, I tried that.
Then u're doing it wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by penis922 View Post
execute it and it should be like blah blah blah then go in chat and type /esp and press ;
Thanks, can I get a list of all the features?
type menu instead of esp
did anyone ever get there hands on rustler 6.3 and 6.4?
DETECTED
This version of rustler lite is detected, there are more than 7 detected public variables. OLD NEWS OLD MENU. Good thing he updated his pay for version 2 days ago. But you wouldn't know that. Enjoy the broken menu guys.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us