Farming ?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Farming ?
I would like to farm a account but is there a safe way to do it ?
sorry if this is the wrong area to post
no safe way to do it.
Quote Originally Posted by LukeHeer View Post
no safe way to do it.
know anyone on this fourm that can farm a account ? @iSmexy @Austin
Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
do you know anyone who can farm ? i only have 1 pc lol
you can do vmware or you can look around mgh for people who are doing farming service for money.
Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
okay o: @iSmexy can you close this thread
I can farm you for the right price. I am the most trusted MPGH farming atm
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us