Working Chams,Wall ect.

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Working Chams,Wall ect.
Hey guy's this hack I'v been using for almost 3 month's now ( I think o-o). I'm surprised it still work's but yea Chamm d/c after 1 game but everything else work's forever.
Includes:
Chamms
Wall Hack
FullBright
WireFrame
CrossHair
No Fog
No Sky(Trippy as hell)

Ok to use you download, extract, and place in a seperate folder in your combat arms directory.

Right click combat arms shortcut or .exe and go to properties, Compatibility and set it to win95. Once your done, Double Click "Hack" then start the game. It should start in windowed mode, If it doesn't then the hack won't work(Atleast,I dont believe it will).

When it didnt go in window mode for me I just , right click my desktop/Properties/Settings/ and changed my pixels to 1280 x 1024.

Important!:Chamms will only work for 1 game only after your game is over press insert and turn it off and turn on Wall/FullBright/No Fog, then press insert again. Once your done with that NEVER press insert again or you WILL d/c!

Controls:
Insert is to open the cpanel.
Use the up/down arrow keys to hover over your desired hack.
Use right/Left arrow keys to activate/deactivate them.

VirusTotal-(All are FALSE POSITIVES!!!!)
Virustotal. MD5: b19bca94c910e40ffe73e61c60899 Trojan Horse Trojan.Spy.1187840 Trojan.Generic.1807723

BTW I Take NO CREDIT FOR MAKING THIS HACK!!!I did not make it I got it from here (mpgh) but I havnt seen it re-posted. I do not know the name of the person who made It so If anyone know's by the name of the file please tell me and i'll post credit's!

Pictures






I know Im a "Choob" so most of you will say "VIRUS!" but I'v actually been on mpgh for almost a year on another acc that i forgot the pw of and my email got owned so yea.

Please say Thank's if re-posting this helped
Also please no Flaming, If you don't trust it don't download it! Or you can just wait for the approval of a Staff members.
Is it just me or are the pictures not working.
Quote Originally Posted by suseke16 View Post
Is it just me or are the pictures not working.
There you go, for some reason it wasnt working for me either so i just hurried made a new acc on photobucket and uploaded them D:!
Xfire hack was already posted by mouzi i think.
whats up with this green and orange line below the name?
This is reposted noob Minions close.
Quote Originally Posted by Ghty82 View Post
This is reposted noob Minions close.
No need to call me a noob because I'm not, and like I said i Havnt seen it re-posted so IF it is, then by all mean's close it
Quote Originally Posted by Ghty82 View Post
This is reposted noob Minions close.
Now now, no need for another flame war.
Quote Originally Posted by suseke16 View Post
Now now, no need for another flame war.
Lol yea that's the last thing Im trying to start, I deffinatly dont want to get off on bad hand's here in mpgh I wanna be LOVED !
Quote Originally Posted by Obama'sSon View Post
Lol yea that's the last thing Im trying to start, I deffinatly dont want to get off on bad hand's here in mpgh I wanna be LOVED !
Oh I do all the time, Im not a noob at forum's. I know most if not all the rule's, Iv tried to search for this same hack plenty of time's but havnt found it, Like i said IF it was re-posted recently then by all means, MPGH Staff or Minion close the thread.
I'll be nice. Use search button b4 posting.
omgosh why is the ground purple?
I think this is Legify's hack, correct me if im wrong. The chams and wall hack are both really really dodgy
yeah this has been posted a million times... i dont need chams to be this good...
nice post anyways.
u guys dont flame him
he actually tried to do something
unlike most of you guys :P
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us