CoolWTSSelling OG minecraft alts!!!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Selling OG minecraft alts!!!
Hey guys, I'm here selling some OG minecraft accounts (Sounds so fucking childish to say OG but I don't know what else to call it)

PM me via skype : babycheebs if intrested

the migrated accounts are 5$ and the normal non-migrated accounts are 1$ :3

Heres a list of the account names I have:
Non-migrated:

1mine_2craft
night_jinx
Eludive
hatwaterman
craftercreeper
roseyflowers
TheDropSpot
Migrated:

Srslyholly
Hitler_Was_Great
Cracker_Mouthwash
darksyfy
pillowmonester
MrAsainDude
_DancingCats_
Plenishs
FiteMe_IRL_FGT
SwagMcDoogles
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Vouch Copy?
Sorry, Noob question here. What's a vouch copy? XD
A vouch copy is something were you can have proof that you are a legit seller by giving away 1 (or as much as you want) accounts to a person so he can say "Hey guys, This guy right here.... L-E-G-I-T". Then people stop to worry about getting scammed Also i would like a vouch copy
Quote Originally Posted by DaMocha View Post
Vouch copy?
suree add me on skype

Vouch for a free Vouch Copy +1-----------------------------------Vouch for buying 100+ Alts +2
MrAsainDude is nice man, do you have any other ones, maybe a 2 letter or 3 letter hmmm ??
So wait, what's an OG minecraft account? lol
are these accounts different i.e the owner never uses them or we have full access?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?