SolvedTemporary upload location

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Temporary upload location
Hey!

I want to release something, but because MPGH's up- and downloads are not working at the moment I was wondering if there is a temporary solution for this. Maybe using an external filehoster and then switching back to MPGH as soon as it's back up?!

I'm pretty sure the answer is no, but I thought asking couldn't hurt. I'll be busy the next days so I wanted to get this out today. I really hope it will be fixed during the day :/


greetz,
Quick
Quote Originally Posted by QuickNick View Post
Hey!

I want to release something, but because MPGH's up- and downloads are not working at the moment I was wondering if there is a temporary solution for this. Maybe using an external filehoster and then switching back to MPGH as soon as it's back up?!

I'm pretty sure the answer is no, but I thought asking couldn't hurt. I'll be busy the next days so I wanted to get this out today. I really hope it will be fixed during the day :/


greetz,
Quick
Download link approving?
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
Download link approving?
Now that's not really a problem. I could just give the link to the mods and after it has been checked, they could add it to the post.
Quote Originally Posted by QuickNick View Post
Now that's not really a problem. I could just give the link to the mods and after it has been checked, they could add it to the post.
That's what I ment... Making a whole new system for few days would be waste...
We generally don't allow outside links, but we can make an agreement with Dave in special cases..
Everything's fine now, so //Solved.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us