my giveaways

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
my giveaways
What are you guys interested in?
Right now i have been posting a bunch of premium porn, and thinking about posting premium filesharing accounts and credit cards not sure if you guys are into that, so what do you guys want?
I want a firetruck.
I want more premium porn.
Premium porn like gfrevenge.
Maybe, Dayz standalone.
I'm not that keen to hack on my main account.

Games overall is good.
If you could get me a certain type of porn, that would be great. I highly doubt it though...

Games are always nice, I've been wanting DayZ game with zombies for a long time. Credit cards are nice, I'd use them to get DayZ.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
If you could get me a certain type of porn, that would be great. I highly doubt it though...

Games are always nice, I've been wanting DayZ game with zombies for a long time. Credit cards are nice, I'd use them to get DayZ.
Asian?
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=789721
A bunch of Origin accounts, maybe?
Credit cards? Working ones?

I would rep you if I could
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
Credit cards? Working ones?

I would rep you if I could
yea, alright ill start posting them
they are good for making netflix/hulu/etc trials
Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post

yea, alright ill start posting them
they are good for making netflix/hulu/etc trials
Oh, had my hopes up lol.
Wait.. So no more porn account?
Quote Originally Posted by StunnahJD View Post
Wait.. So no more porn account?
no of course not, I would never leave mpgh dry
I'm interested in some UGC's, steam money and steam games.
Maybe some Steam games or Steam wallet stuff
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us