MacroBhop

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
MacroBhop
can someone explain what this is and how to do it? i do have a gaming mouse.
if you have a razer then use razer synapse to set it up;.
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO PREFIX EVERYONE OF YOUR THREADS WITH RELEASE.

I can send you a file for either a razer or a logitech. the only two gaming mouses i have.
Quote Originally Posted by Raow View Post
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO PREFIX EVERYONE OF YOUR THREADS WITH RELEASE.

I can send you a file for either a razer or a logitech. the only two gaming mouses i have.
You have an auto bhop script?
yea please send me both and did it mislead u?
Quote Originally Posted by Raow View Post
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO PREFIX EVERYONE OF YOUR THREADS WITH RELEASE.

I can send you a file for either a razer or a logitech. the only two gaming mouses i have.
Quote Originally Posted by Insane. View Post
You have an auto bhop script?
are you serious.
it would take 10 minutes max to make.
Quote Originally Posted by Raow View Post
are you serious.
it would take 10 minutes max to make.
If would be hard to get the timings right though wouldn't it?
Quote Originally Posted by Insane. View Post
If would be hard to get the timings right though wouldn't it?
nope
about .693 milliseconds between jumps with a GP char on flat ground.
Quote Originally Posted by Raow View Post
nope
about .693 milliseconds between jumps with a GP char on flat ground.
Bro. You gotta send me that. I've got a Logitech G600.
Quote Originally Posted by Aerodactyl View Post
can someone explain what this is and how to do it? i do have a gaming mouse.
I don't know if it will work on CF but i use www.autohotkey.comⓘ which you can just press one key on your keyboard which can stimulate the sequence needed for a Bhop.

The only trouble is that u will need to code it yourself!

Good Luck!

BYPASS: http://www.autohotkey.com/board/topi...rossfire-help/ⓘ
Thats awesome who would have thought you could do that
I've mastered it without any scripts, its more awarding to move in any direct I want with more control too.
What about Thermaltake? I have a Thermaltake Level 10M but I am having troubles making a B-HOP macro.
I'd really appreciate it if someone has a script for me.

Note: I did try to do it myself, but it isn't letting me record in-game.
i think it is impossible
Quote Originally Posted by -123 View Post
i think it is impossible
Not really, it isn't.

People with gaming mice are doing it already, lol.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?