Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxFort View Post
    @Gamerdog6482 did it work good for you ?
    No, it isn't working at all. I was getting the .dll issue, and when I put the .dll in with the hack I started getting that error message, followed by a "The application will now close".

This was designed for 64bit OSs, right? The .dll it asked for seems to be a 32-bit .dll.

Thanks
    Just tried it again and changed some settings. Ran everything on "LOW" and set gametime.maxvariablefps 0 so it wasn't limiting my FPS at all. My FPS was around anywhere from 180 all the way down to 74. It fluctuated violently between those two points. I played the game without the hack running for a while and the lag and input lag were both gone. Before I was playing with the hack active and with FPS capped to 60 and it always stayed at 60 with no drops whatsoever. So the lag must be coming from somewhere. If it isn't from the game directly it has to be from windows resources being nuked due to the overlay. Also the lag seems to get worse overtime which is what leads me to believe it has to do something with the overlay eating system resources in the background causing some sort of leak or something. I'm not 100% sure. But that is my findings.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamerdog6482 View Post

No, it isn't working at all. I was getting the .dll issue, and when I put the .dll in with the hack I started getting that error message, followed by a "The application will now close".

This was designed for 64bit OSs, right? The .dll it asked for seems to be a 32-bit .dll.
    PeterDepet : I got a solution, but i can't post link so google: msvcp120d.dll missing and the second one (the ****** link) works!
    Download the files from drop.box and copy the missing ones to C:\Windows\System32\ and C:\Windows\SysWOW64\
    And don't forget to make backups!
    Try this solution then, it should work great if you've DirectX installed and the 2010 redistribuable ...
    Try this and tell me if it works.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Thanks for all of the work, man. I appreciate it. Take your time with the updates Since this is the only hack like this that I see in the forums, I could care less about some of the small bugs or inconveniences.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by hydro420 View Post
    Just tried it again and changed some settings. Ran everything on "LOW" and set gametime.maxvariablefps 0 so it wasn't limiting my FPS at all. My FPS was around anywhere from 180 all the way down to 74. It fluctuated violently between those two points. I played the game without the hack running for a while and the lag and input lag were both gone. Before I was playing with the hack active and with FPS capped to 60 and it always stayed at 60 with no drops whatsoever. So the lag must be coming from somewhere. If it isn't from the game directly it has to be from windows resources being nuked due to the overlay. Also the lag seems to get worse overtime which is what leads me to believe it has to do something with the overlay eating system resources in the background causing some sort of leak or something. I'm not 100% sure. But that is my findings.
    Another Remark like this and i remove the hack. It cause no freaking crash/lag on my side, i can keep it private with no a single problem. You didn't pay me for this hack, i'm making it on my free time.
    Thanks for all of the work, man. I appreciate it. Take your time with the updates Since this is the only hack like this that I see in the forums, I could care less about some of the small bugs or inconveniences.
    Thanks dude, really appreciate.

Thanks
    Try this and tell me if it works.
    I still get the error message. Doing that didn't change anything.

Thanks
    Another Remark like this and i remove the hack. It cause no freaking crash/lag on my side, i can keep it private with no a single problem. You didn't pay me for this hack, i'm making it on my free time.
    Dude you're obviously misunderstanding where I'm coming from with this. I'm not posting those results to criticize you negatively. I'm trying to give you something to go off of to improve it if you so choose. If people are having lag issues or whatever may be the case big deal. It happens. Especially with an overlay style ESP hack. The only way for it to get better is to have compiled information. e.g system specs/game settings. I thanked you in your original post for the hack and told you I would post back my results. Those are my results. Please don't take them personally like I'm trying to assassinate your character.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I still get the error message. Doing that didn't change anything.
    pm me your skype. We'll try to resolve it

Thanks
    pm me your skype. We'll try to resolve it
    I don't have a skype.

Thanks
    Works amazing. Many thanks to you FoxFort. Keep up the great work!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I don't have a skype.
    Good luck then.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by i3uddah10 View Post
    Works amazing. Many thanks to you FoxFort. Keep up the great work!
    Thanks bro

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Alright I'm a bit confused(with a few others). I tried installing both things mentioned in the desc. When installing Direct X 10, it said it was already installed. When installing Microsoft redistributable 2008, it said it was already installed and gave me the option to repair or uninstall. I went with repair and closed it when it was finished. I still got the error, so I checked this forum but was more confused when you suggested we install Microsoft Redistributable 2010 instead so I'm confused on which we need. I installed 2010 anyway but instead of giving an option to repair or uninstall it just said that it cam across an error and it was already installed. I'm about to try peterdipet's solution but someone said it may not work. If you would like to add me on skype, my name is hedgy.sparkman

Edit: Peter's method allowed the hack to launch, but it isn't working in-game. It is running but it isn't doing anything.
    Last edited by sumner; 01-30-2014 at 03:19 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sumner View Post
    Alright I'm a bit confused(with a few others). I tried installing both things mentioned in the desc. When installing Direct X 10, it said it was already installed. When installing Microsoft redistributable 2008, it said it was already installed and gave me the option to repair or uninstall. I went with repair and closed it when it was finished. I still got the error, so I checked this forum but was more confused when you suggested we install Microsoft Redistributable 2010 instead so I'm confused on which we need. I installed 2010 anyway but instead of giving an option to repair or uninstall it just said that it cam across an error and it was already installed. I'm about to try peterdipet's solution but someone said it may not work. If you would like to add me on skype, my name is hedgy.sparkman
    You're trying to install things that are already part of Windows.

Thanks
    Good luck then.
    "Good luck"? Nothing to really be lucky about. Program doesn't work, it isn't going to magically start working, computers don't work like that.

Congratulations to those who this hack IS working for, though.

A question to you, Foxfort, though. What OS did you test this on?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast