[update] speed hack

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
[update] speed hack
Alright, if you want a guarenteed 100% undetected speedhack using MHS, use this: 111 over 101, but you can increase this GRADUALLY without detectoin. Do about 2-3 games with the 9.900% speed increse then after that increase the speed by like 10% more. Just repeat that but stop at 150% increase.

edit: godly gun combo to use with this: UMP AND L19a1 SNIPER and the m590 shotty.
another edit: dont be a complete DUMBASS and jump from a 9.990 speed increse to a 150.decimalprecentage increase. Subtlety is key.
So what is the MAX that you can get.
Quote Originally Posted by asonjaying View Post
So what is the MAX that you can get.
lol...cant read XD
150... I'm guessing
150% is when it detected me.
Ok. i tested and i got it at 156% then when it raised it got detected.
hey guys how can i download it
how can i download the speed hack get back at me please i really need it
when i do the speedhack is says unable to apply speedhack
what do i do then?
Edit:i attached it to engine.exe too
It did the same to me...
Lols agreed with every1 else.
Where is the speed hack or are u guys coding?
So I attached MHS to Engine.exe but when I try to apply the speed hacks I get the Error "Unable to apply speed hacks." Is there something in-between that I am supposed to do?
quick question
OOooOo MHS x]
I thought MHS was patched now.. and wouldnt work on CA .. or am i wrong?? im confused
lmfao, the most anyone got was 150? o.o I got all the way up to around 415% ^^
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us