OutdatedByte Change - Changes File Hashs

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Byte Change - Changes File Hashs
Byte Changer

Info:
-What is this?
-This is a simple program, Changes file bytes & MD5 which makes any hack harder to be detected.

-Q: Can I use it on Patched hacks?
-A: No, It only works with Detected hacks.
-Q: Can I use it for dlls?
-A: Yes, It works for dll & exe files.
-Q: How do I use it?
-A: Simple, Follow the following steps:
1- Run The Program As Administrator If you're Windows 7/8/Vista User
2- Click On "Open File" Button & Find the file you want to dump
3- Click on "Unlock and Set Value"
4- Write the size you want the file to be, THE VALUE/BYTES YOU WILL SET MUST BE MORE THAN THE CURRENT ONE OR THE FILE WILL NOT WORK, TO KNOW WHAT IS THE CURRENT SIZE RIGHT CLICK ON THE FILE AND CHOOSE PROPERTIES
5- Click on "Change Bytes" Button & Save it, Make sure that you save it with the same extension, For example if you're changing the value for a dll file, save it as a .dll!


Screenshot:


Virus scans:
Jotti - 0/23 - Total - 0/50
Credits: Mayion - CanadaFrost
Byte Change_mpgh.net.rar32 KB · 175 downloads Clean
its awesome if work thx for this
its not working
like u said "Write the size you want the file to be, THE VALUE/BYTES YOU WILL SET MUST BE MORE THAN THE CURRENT ONE OR THE FILE WILL NOT WORK, TO KNOW WHAT IS THE CURRENT SIZE RIGHT CLICK ON THE FILE AND CHOOSE PROPERTIES"
look at my size its have more than 16k and ur software support only 100
Capture.JPG63 KB · 29 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by sarsukatel View Post
its not working
like u said "Write the size you want the file to be, THE VALUE/BYTES YOU WILL SET MUST BE MORE THAN THE CURRENT ONE OR THE FILE WILL NOT WORK, TO KNOW WHAT IS THE CURRENT SIZE RIGHT CLICK ON THE FILE AND CHOOSE PROPERTIES"
look at my size its have more than 16k and ur software support only 100
Thank you for the report, I figured out the problem and I'll update the attachment.
EDIT: Btw, 100 = 100KB which is 3x the current size of your file.
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post


Thank you for the report, I figured out the problem and I'll update the attachment.
EDIT: Btw, 100 = 100KB which is 3x the current size of your file.

ohh sry i dont know that can u plz add kb mb after the number ppl like me who have no idea can be use that without disturb u. and sorry for the inconvenience bro

Edit : ohh and another thing i notice my file(dll/exe) size have not change is this anykind bug or its ok ?
Quote Originally Posted by sarsukatel View Post
ohh sry i dont know that can u plz add kb mb after the number ppl like me who have no idea can be use that without disturb u. and sorry for the inconvenience bro

Edit : ohh and another thing i notice my file(dll/exe) size have not change is this anykind bug or its ok ?
mm.. I don't know.
Post that dll/exe here (don't forget to add 2 virus scans) and I'll check it, If you want.
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post


mm.. I don't know.
Post that dll/exe here (don't forget to add 2 virus scans) and I'll check it, If you want.
Original file already in MPGH so i am not upload that again here is the LINK


In Attachment is the file I get output after change the value

and here is the link of virus check 1 2
Quote Originally Posted by sarsukatel View Post
Original file already in MPGH so i am not upload that again here is the LINK


In Attachment is the file I get output after change the value

and here is the link of virus check 1 2
Yea it's a known bug, I'll upload the new version today.
Max bytes are 100 and the file size is 140.. that's why.
/Attachment removed
Bugs was found, Update will be soon plus new features.
Hi Mayion, can I link to this thread on the update of my hack ? It's easier than telling people to search it on the Internet.
btw, nice release, +rep
Quote Originally Posted by FoxFort View Post
Hi Mayion, can I link to this thread on the update of my hack ? It's easier than telling people to search it on the Internet.
btw, nice release, +rep
Yes sure, you can.
Great release
I don't think it will help to make a detected hack undetected. It'll just prevent the MD5 detection of a hack. Doesn't PB scan specific signatures?
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?