WTSSelling Minecraft Giftcode Method [$4] [REOPENED]

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Selling Minecraft Giftcode Method [$4] [REOPENED]
Hey guys! This is epuron here selling a Minecraft Giftcode Method. In my previous post I had closed the shop due to a member on MPGH trying to scam me a giftcode by sending a payment as a business. If you do this I will instantly refund your money till you send as Friends and Family

Add me on skype: beEpuron

Only add me If you are going to buy it. If you don't have the money then don't purchase it. If you are a few cents below the price, I also accept that so don't worry!
What method are you selling?
HE SCAMMED ME 12.50$. HERE ARE THE SCREENSHOTS OF IT. FUCKING BASTARD.

I CANT POST SCREENSHOTS SINCE I AM NEW, BUT I GOT PROOF IF ANYONE WANNA SEE IT. FUCKING BASTARD THIS DUDE.
Show the proof, before anyone buys more.
Quote Originally Posted by zZZhafuanZZz View Post
Show the proof, before anyone buys more.
i cant post links here. goddamn. sec letme get pictures of this bastard.
Here is his skype profile:


Here are the pictures:








Quote Originally Posted by Superwomen View Post
Here is his skype profile:


Here are the pictures:








He is lying, He sent it as business and tried to scam me.
Quote Originally Posted by Epuron View Post
He is lying, He sent it as business and tried to scam me.
How the fuck did i try to scam you? Look at the skype convo i sent you, you said to me "FUCK-YOU-CUNT-FILLET"? Cunt.
OP is a scammer. There is no gift code "method". I would know, I work at Mojang. Feel free to tweet Marc_IRL if you need to confirm.

All you skids should stop wasting everyone's time and just buy the damn game.
Scammer, don't buy off.
GUYS !

As I said, post proof of getting scammed and report the scammer in scammers grave, please do not post again saying that you got scammed.
Thanks for the method!
Scammer, scammed me out of $15 didnt give anything. He makes you pay as a friends or family so you can't dispute it. DO NOT BUY FROM HIM
I didnt scam you, I was gonna send you the codes then I had to do something then I came back and you were offline... Undispute then Ill send it to you. :P
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us