MEXICROUCHERS

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
MEXICROUCHERS
Seriously fuck those annoying crouch spamming retards. The fucking mexicans lag and they can sometimes crouch while strafing and still be moving at full speed.

Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
Seriously fuck those annoying crouch spamming retards. The fucking mexicans lag and they can sometimes crouch while strafing and still be moving at full speed.

Wouldn't blame it all on mexicans, but yes especially in the nub server which nexon hasn't done any performance maintenance's on is just cringe able.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


Wouldn't blame it all on mexicans, but yes especially in the nub server which nexon hasn't done any performance maintenance's on is just cringe able.
Yep, blaming it all on Mexicans is just plainly racist, but I do admit that most of crouch spammers are Mexican.
I am Latino myself and I do not feel offended by this, so we can blame it on Mexicans.
I think people who bitch about this are just shit at CA and don't know how to aim.

If you cant hit someone who slowed themselves down by crouching, I don't know what to tell you other than to practice your aim on one of the numerous hand-eye coordination games on the web.
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
I think people who bitch about this are just shit at CA and don't know how to aim.

If you cant hit someone who slowed themselves down by crouching, I don't know what to tell you other than to practice your aim on one of the numerous hand-eye coordination games on the web.
Try to kill one of these expert crouch spammers fem base full speed with magpul fmg9 in Pro.Extinction.
Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
Try to kill one of these expert crouch spammers fem base full speed with magpul fmg9 in Pro.Extinction.
Dead for days against my M6A2, Parafal, G2, TRSE or even a base m16 when I HS.
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
Dead for days against my M6A2, Parafal, G2, TRSE or even a base m16 when I HS.
Dead for days against my pe- pp19.
Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post


Dead for days against my pe- pp19.
TRSE > PP19

PP19 MODCAMO > TR SE

Y0l0 sweggggggg.
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
TRSE > PP19

PP19 MODCAMO > TR SE

Y0l0 sweggggggg.

Oh whoops. I meant my peepee 19
Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post



Oh whoops. I meant my peepee 19
You wish your Peepee was 19.
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
You wish your Peepee was 19.
Hahahaha

OT : Who doesn't hate those fucking crouch spamming ass hole.
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
I think people who bitch about this are just shit at CA and don't know how to aim.

If you cant hit someone who slowed themselves down by crouching, I don't know what to tell you other than to practice your aim on one of the numerous hand-eye coordination games on the web.
When those fuckers have crouching down to a science, and by science I mean they can strafe a good 6-8 steps of both sides while crouching, its hard to predict which way they will go. Also they are crouching under your bullets so unless you are spraying at the feet you are going to miss a majority of the shots.
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
Seriously fuck those annoying crouch spamming retards. The fucking mexicans lag and they can sometimes crouch while strafing and still be moving at full speed.

I hate that too. Especially in cw's its fucking annoying
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us