WTBOCE Bronze V

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
OCE Bronze V
Wanna get a Bronze V OCE account uber cheap.

Needs to be Bronze V (duh), have Master Yi, Tryndamere and Katarina. And some basic runes/ip

I don't care for skins, the cheaper the better off
Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post
Bronze 5?
Yea man, when I need to cool down from the woes of Silver 2 yoloq
Unranked alright for you?
and welcome back roguerunner
Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeros. View Post
Unranked alright for you?
I thought the "duh" made it rather clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Roguerunnerz View Post
Needs to be Bronze V (duh)
Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post


I thought the "duh" made it rather clear.

But.. I am dumb.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeros. View Post
Unranked alright for you?
and welcome back roguerunner
Thanks, I really want to get a Bronze V as I can't be bothered tanking my placements. However I am up to buy it if it is a 10 dollar holla
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?