TELEPORT HACK, I have and want share it, but...

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
TELEPORT HACK, I have and want share it, but...
Hi all, I have a new TELEPORT HACK working fine, but before share it I want have sure that this pop up that appeasr before login in bs not is adversarting, This pop-up appears for a special login for active hack
NOTE: Is NOT the login of your acc, is a special universal login that I have for active hack.

...
And this after injected hack:
IMAGE REMOVED - ADVERTISING

Both are adversiting ???


My video evidence:
hi... ya we waiting for your hack... tq because you want share with us..
the button function it is brazel lnaguage no one can understand that make it english function for the better of all
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post
how about you create another trainer not like that no need to login
Your english so bad,I not got it what you said, google translate not explain me, plz you can be more simples ?

I not creat it, i just did found like this, for login need a universal login that I have and will send wtih in files.rar.
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post
the button function it is brazel lnaguage no one can understand that make it english function for the better of all
If i can share it, I will make a tutorial and explain details about buttons in portugueses, simples.
Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
Your english so bad,I not got it what you said, google translate not explain me, plz you can be more simples ?

I not creat it, i just did found like this, for login need a universal login that I have and will send wtih in files.rar.
does it matter if my english is bad this is a modern day to speak short lang
Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
If i can share it, I will make a tutorial and explain details about buttons in portugueses, simples.
are you using vb.net or dynamic
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post

does it matter if my english is bad this is a modern day to speak short lang
For you not, but, For me import a lot, and continues so bad.
Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
For you not, but, For me import a lot, and continues so bad.
ok....
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post

are you using vb.net or dynamic
I dont know what mean vb.net or dynamic.
Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
I dont know what mean vb.net or dynamic.
dynamic for dll vb.net for trainer just like you post in that image to login that is example of vb.net
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post

dynamic for dll vb.net for trainer just like you post in that image to login that is example of vb.net
I never heard this, but I think that is;
Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
I never heard this, but I think that is;
try to learn c++
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post

try to learn c++
C ++ so Hard, I did try a long time ago with my friend from bs-vip, but I give up, and now not have nobody for teach about c++ for change a little adverseting, I have that ask before post.
I am Chemical and idk almost nothing about about progamming, sorry.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?