Question64Bit VAC?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
64Bit VAC?


Went on steam cause everyone was fussing about VAC, and found this. So is 64Bit VAC active or not cause of this fuss.
Why don't you search before asking ?
Most likely it is, but it might just be there because they added Trading Card support.
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
Why don't you search before asking ?
Most likely it is, but it might just be there because they added Trading Card support.
I have not noticed a 64bit exe related to steam running on my pc when playing the game, The steam client still runs as 32 bit
Quote Originally Posted by Slaytanic View Post
I have not noticed a 64bit exe related to steam running on my pc when playing the game, The steam client still runs as 32 bit
Yea, so it has to run old version of VAC which can't read game's memory, lel.
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


Yea, so it has to run old version of VAC which can't read game's memory, lel.
New Msg of the day when i logged on :
Quote Originally Posted by SammyDoge1 View Post

New Msg of the day when i logged on : [/IMG]
This means that we will get banned for using Fraps?
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


This means that we will get banned for using Fraps?
Most likely yeh, But i think aimbots are still legit to use.
Thx for the responses, I think Lovroman is right, 32bit VAC can't read the games memory, I will continue to hack till I'm banned lel
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us